Shadowbuq

Reaction score
I have an excess of Forwards-and dont want to sell them, not yet atleast- and not sure which ones to use and which tactic will help to get the best results of them.

I currently have Fierro, Quintero , Sidney Sam, Balotelli, Nicolas Gaitan and 2 Young Regens whom I rotate around in cup games. I tend to play with 3 Forwards in which Fierro i the middle one and accompanied by Gaitan at left and Sam at right.

Should I swap into a 2 Wingers with 2 Strikers up front or should I stick with 3 Strikers?

I have an excess of Forwards-and dont want to sell them, not yet atleast- and not sure which ones to use and which tactic will help to get the best results of them.

I currently have Fierro, Quintero , Sidney Sam, Balotelli, Nicolas Gaitan and 2 Young Regens whom I rotate around in cup games. I tend to play with 3 Forwards in which Fierro i the middle one and accompanied by Gaitan at left and Sam at right.

Should I swap into a 2 Wingers with 2 Strikers up front or should I stick with 3 Strikers?

Well, it depends if you want to play with the "3FC exploit" that abuses the match engine or if you want to play a more conventional formation like the flat 442 etc.