Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

The latest link is:

HERE

Now, over to Stonecold to sort out the last things before simming forward!

Were we going to do some kick-start bonus?

How about we choose between

1) 10K Stadium Capacity
2) +3 Training and Youth Facilities
3) +20M Balance.
4) +5 Youth Recruitment

Or something like that?

1) 10K Stadium Capacity
3) +20M Balance.
4) +5 Youth Recruitment

Or something like that?

If your keen to edit it we could have till a certain time tonight to pm our choice you edit it send that game gave and we can finally get going

If your keen to edit it we could have till a certain time tonight to pm our choice you edit it send that game gave and we can finally get going

Well actually, I'm not going to be home tonight, but if you send me your choice before 15.00 PM, I can edit it. If you don't, I'll just make it a combination boost!

1) 10K Stadium Capacity
3) +20M Balance.
4) +5 Youth Recruitment

Or something like that?

I'm keen - option 2 for me!

Sorry but due to there being a lack of replys on the upgrades front the simulations will begin without them. Sorry guys

2019/20 Season Preview
View attachment 203004
Except for Man City the top 4 all make huge moves with the extended transfer window.

Man Utd and Arsenal tied favorites with Man City led by Luis Suarez expected to be a force and Chelsea out at 3/1. Huge fight expected from 5th to 11th, big spending West Brom in 12th will expect to be in that battle. Rest should be fighting to stay in the league.

First season update should be up by tomorrow lunchtime. Any predictions???

Im Going
1st Man Utd
2nd Arsenal
3rd Man City
4th Tottenham
5th Newcastle
6th Chelsea
7th Liverpool
8th Stoke

Bottom 3
Fulham
Norwich
Crystal Palace

My prediction:

1) Arsenal
2) Man Utd
3) Tottenham
4) Man City
5) Chelsea
6) Southampton
7) Newcastle
8) Stoke

18) Fulham
19) Bolton
20) Norwich

Can someone tell me if Spurs made any signings or sales themselves on the save? Just left all the transfers to the AI to do :D

1) Arsenal
2) Man City
3) Southampton
4) Man Utd
5) West Brom
6) Chelsea
7) Newcastle
8) Tottenham

18) Swansea
19) Fulham
20) Bolton

End of Season 2019/20

Final table & Club review
View attachment 202674
View attachment 202668

Man Utd
A spectacular double was enough to keep Diego Simeone in a job after two disappointing seasons. The league was won by a point from Arsenal and then to compound there misery Thomas Muller scored in the 111th minute of the Champions League final
No major signings but they did feel the need to sell Isco to PSG for £19m!
Player of the year Neymar 33 goals

Arsenal
2 Games away from a treble, Been there Znik so i know your pain! Draw with West Brom cost them the title after going unbeaten till November and looking like favorites to retain.
Transfers £20m spent on squad players like Joe Gomez & Josh Vela Major sale was Vince Aboubakar to Barcelona for £31m
Player of the Year Messi 46 goals

Tottenham
Young Squad comes of age to finish in striking range of the top 2. A league cup win was a small bonus but they look VERY progressive
Transfers Matt left them to there own devices and they went nuts! Funded by the sale of Ayoze Perez to PSG for £40m and Harry Kane to Sunderland for £16m Spurs went on to spend £75m on Richario Zivkovic, Gabriel Barbosa & Mario Balotelli among others.
Player of the year Tie - Depay & Firmino

Man City
Squad fell short of there targets but finished well ahead of Chelsea for a top 4 finish. Carlo Ancelotti for all his spending could not keep his job after falling so far behind the top 2 despite having the two best strikers in the game
Transfers net spend £120m. One major sale of Mauro Icardi to PSG again for £19m. In came former Stoke defender Ezequiel Munoz £20m, Aleandre Lacazette £29m, Niane Toure £39m, David Neres £17m and a few more!
Player of the year Luis Suarez

Chelsea
Cup final defeats & Outside the top 4 is less than expected of Chelsea. Antonio Conte was sacked at the end of the season and the job is open to candidates!
Transfers Signed Jesus Vallejo, Tonny De Vilhena, Eric Dier & Bryan Cristante. Nothing standing out for a team needing investment to return to the top 4
Player of the year - John Stones

West Brom - Team of the year!
What a year for the elderly side, thats not so elderly after selling £80m of players. No major cup runs or Europe to distract them helped this run to 6th
Transfers We'll start with sales. Alessandro Murgia to Palace £10m, Daniel De Silva to Bolton £8.75m, Niane Toure Man City £39m, Jose Maria Gimenez Real Madrid £14m. Spending there investment well with only one transfer over £6m in Roman Zozulya for £16.25m & Aaron Kuhl from Villa for £10m
Player of the year Sandro Helmes

Southampton
7th place and Europa league football once again for old Men Ryan Giggs, Ronaldo and his team mates.
Transfers One major in one major out after the Tielmans deal at the end of last season. In Dani Olmo for Richairdo Zivkovic
Player of the year Crstiano Ronaldo

Liverpool
Englands 5th Champions League team for next season after the Europa League win. All this came after a mid season manager change as Steven Bruce was shown the door for Jose Mourinho coming up from Watford.
Transfers Spent the Tielmans money very well
Player of the year Guido Vadala

Best of the Rest
West Ham sacked Roberto Martinez in December replacing him with Tim Sherwood
Stoke Sack Pep Guardiola replacing him with Gary Bowyer after selling all 3 of there strikers
Roberto Martinez returns to Swansea but cant keep them in the top flight
Mark Hughes takes over from Mourinho at Watford

Biggest dissapointment
Newcastle
4 points from Champions League last year way back to 10th after bringing in players with European pedigree like Wilshere, Lavezzi, Benatia, Matuidi & Pedro they regressed badly this year. Only reaching the last 32 of the Europa League saw Slavisa Jokanovic saced and replaced by Sporting Lisbon boss Jurgen Klopp. There biggest rivals Sunderland also should be deemed a failure after adding Kane, Raul Jimenez, Nelson Oliveira & Kingsley Coman there back down to the bottom 5 after last years top half finish a poor start cost Tite his job as Derek McInnes comes in and struggles badly.

Relegated
Norwich
Swansea
Bolton

Promoted
QPR won the Championship, Hull runner ups and Aston Villa beat Leicester in the Play offs

Champions League
Arsenal 1-2 Man Utd AET
View attachment 202673
It took extra time but Man Utd finally take a Champions League title. Both Arsenal & Man Utd had tough Quarter Finals but a simply road to the final apart from that. Man City finished 3rd in there Group 8 points off 2nd place Torino

Europa League
Wolfsburg 1-2 Liverpool
View attachment 202672
Man City & Celtic had good runs but fell short of a final appearance and Liverpool complete there return to relivance after some very difficult years in the save

FA Cup
Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea
View attachment 202671
Big teams dominate the final 4 and Arsenal won there first FA Cup since 2014

Carling Cup
Tottenham 1-0 Chelsea
View attachment 202670
Icing on the case for Spurs on top of there top 4 finish Chelsea are runners up here too!

World Player of the year
Leo Messi
View attachment 202669
Former El Classico stars move to the Premiership and still dominate awards

GAME SAVE
https://mega.nz/#!pVAQRCpY
Notsure if the game link will work but here it goes. Anyone know whats up pm me and i'll sort it tomorrow one im home from work

Decrypt key
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]!JI57tGafECXg6Wjbrd1nYQ_fCHWSq66l8c3tMeotygA[/FONT]

Last edited:
Ah ****. Got Klopp though :p
For next season, you should probably do like a transfer update or something. If it's not too much time that is.

Got a little problem. Just found out that Deeney was moved to Watford before the season. I think I did sign him on a permanent basis though. Znik can you confirm?

God damnit! A season of almosts. Glad to see us on fire offensively. 31 goals for Berardi in his first season!

Next year!

Btw, in terms of Deeney, he was on a list of loanees to return that I got. If he was to be made permanent, I never got notice of it. Josh might have gotten that confirmation though.

Last edited:
Dissapointed in Tite, I leave the summer dealings to him and he goes and gets himself sacked and replaced by Derek McInnes! Any chance I can get myself a new manager or are we just simming the rest of this now??

Dissapointed in Tite, I leave the summer dealings to him and he goes and gets himself sacked and replaced by Derek McInnes! Any chance I can get myself a new manager or are we just simming the rest of this now??

Looks like we're just simming from what I understand.

Team of the year!!!! Can't believe hes sold my best players thou... see how that works out for next season.

Alessandro Murgia to Palace £10m
Daniel De Silva to Bolton £8.75m
Niane Toure Man City £39m
Jose Maria Gimenez Real Madrid £14m

All of whom are reasonably young and good players