Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Sorry not been home much since Sunday to do anything. Will try and run it tomorrow, will add a transfer update for the 1st september too so everyone can see who they sign through the summer

Bump!
If you want me to sim a season, I can do that! :)

Summer 2020 Update

Euro 2020
View attachment 200918
View attachment 200917
Holland win the European Championships 5-3 on Penaltys against arch rivals Germany after loosing there opening game to Quarter Finalist England they won out. Man Citys Jordan Henderson won the best player and the golden boot went to Diego Costa of Juventus

Transfers
View attachment 200916
View attachment 200915
View attachment 200914

Arsenal Spent over £50m but also took in over £50m. Will Josh Murphy, Elseid Hysaj & Carlos Fernandez fill the gap left by Alexis Sanchez, Niklas Sule & Youri Tielemans

Aston Villa
do very little business after there play off wins

Cardiff lost key players Jose Abella to Real Madrid & John Hou Saeter to PSG but spent big on James Mccarthy, Lucas Evangelista and 9 other first team players.

Chelsea
Ramon Diaz was the strange choice to replace Conte and with him Chelsea were the big spenders £38m & Anthony Fayers for Donis Avdijaj, £25m for Manolo Gabbiadini. Spent £91m brought in £15m. Ouch Win now it is then!

Crystal Palace Another balanced widow. Vydra, Mane and Ajer are all Premiership proven quality to replace Benteke, Egbo & Lazaro

Fulham Lost Connor Mahoney to Tottenham but used the cash to build squad depth in the summer
Hull return with buying a squad of meh players

Liverpool Exciting summer with Sergi Samper & Curro the main additions with plenty dead wood moving on

Man City Antonio Conte wasnt out of the Premiership for long as the took the Man City job. Youri Tielemans & Achraf Sassi also join for £43m with squad players Chancel Mbemba & Javairo Dilrosun making way

Man Utd Whats my old boys up to! An U18 and 3rd choice keeper join while we sell better back ups Johnstone & Savic along with our back up defensive group of Scope, Mensah & Romagnoli. Fred joins Sporting for a bargain £7m and Romelu Lukaku joins Barca for £21m. Barca are ******** us with transfers!

Middlesbrough had plenty to spend after selling Josh Murphy for £23m and lots of Championship players arrived from Nottm Forest with that cash for some reason.

Newcastle Lots there main striker Paco Alcaer to Bayern Munich for a modest £21.5m but the bargain of Mauro Icardi £5.5m will make up for that. Throw in Diego Poyet and a few others and its been a reasonable summer for the toon

QPR Return to the Premier League and do a great job adding Jordan Rhodes, Kieran Trippier, Jack Whatmough & Ryan Gauld. They should be easily safe

Southampton. Selling Donis Avdijaj opened the floodgates for a £88m mega binge that screams of the Chelsea 2020 plan Top 4 or bust! Ronaldo still in town too

Stoke Made a good profit off Anthony Berenstien and spent it all on Pavels Kurakins who after 3 games looks like a class signing

Sunderland One big buy Juan Iturbe £12.5m and one big sale Jonathan Silva £8.25m

Tottenham Cleared some of there depth to bring in Man Utd back ups and Gerard Pique. Quite summer to strengthen rather than rebuild

Watford Modest and sensible summer

West Brom Two big sales take the eye again with Sassi joining Man City for £23m and Bruno Fernandes to Real Madrid for £12.5m. Thye managed to spend some of there cash this time though but the best move of the summer has to be signign Ayoze Perez from PSG for £20.5m. Was solid for Newcastle & Tottenham and if not staying at the club long term should at least make them a good profit

West Ham 3 Players Wilfreido Castro, Seamus Coleman and Sreten Pajovic come in while there possibly the only side not making money from sales

Will try run the season sim to the end of season tomorrow and get it up tomorrow. Happy with 2 season updates a week? one for weekend and one midweek? Will put up a save at the end of season update tomorrow, would usually do one for the transfers but end of season should be up tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:
Will try run the season sim to the end of season tomorrow and get it up tomorrow. Happy with 2 season updates a week? one for weekend and one midweek? Will put up a save at the end of season update tomorrow, would usually do one for the transfers but end of season should be up tomorrow afternoon

Excellent job man!
2 per week is fine with me :)

My "worst signing of the season" award to Josh Murphy comes back to haunt me now :(
I just hope my youngsters have developed enough to start breaking into the 1st team!

Wonder how old Icardi is in the game, but 5.5 million? Steal.

Disappointed that Alcacer left for only 21.5 million, but eh. Pretty solid window imo.

Season 2020/21

League
View attachment 200811
Score one up for Joshster as Man City led by Louis Suarez win the League for the first time since our first season of the save 2014/15. Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea complete the top 4 with Chelsea well behind the top 3.
Arsenal won the community shield
Tottenham & West Brom secure Europa League
Watford & Stoke are long term sides in the save that go down with Hull who never spent like a side wanting to stay in the league
Swansea, Bolton & Norwich the top 3 come up from the Championship Swansea have a loaded squad while Bolton have Zach Clough and his 28 goals
View attachment 200810

Sim awards

Team Of the season
Man City
for ending the Arsenal & Man Utd domination of the last 4 seasons after being 12 points off the title last season to win it by 5 this time

Team let down of the season
Newcastle
fell to 14th, lost two of there best players in Van Wingerden & Alcacer. Icardi came in with 15 goals. Klopp payed the price with his job

Player of the season
Cristiano Ronaldo
Only player over 8.00 for Ave raiting

Player let down of the season
Mauro Fellaini
25 game and an ave raiting of 6.34. carear over!

Signing of the season
Adrien Rabiot - QPR
Value has more than doubled after a £7.5m move from Arsenal seen him average 7.25

Dud signing of the season
Achraf Sassi
£23m for a player who started 2 games and from his 16 appearances overall he's rated at 6.50

Player of the year
Cristiano Ronaldo
View attachment 200808
His first EPL Player of the year award in 13 seasons

Top Scorer
Robert Lewandowski
View attachment 200807
Messi remains the only 2 time winner in the save but didnt make the top 3 this time

FA Cup Final
Chelsea 2-2 Watford, Chelsea win on pens
View attachment 200806
View attachment 200805

League Cup
Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
View attachment 200804

European Super Cup
Man Utd 3-3 Liverpool, Man Utd win on pens
View attachment 200803
What a game

Champions League
Bayern 2-3 Man Utd
View attachment 200802
A little bit of history repeating with Rodriguez hitting the winner on the 93rd minute

Europa League
Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea
View attachment 200801
Jose leaves Anfield with another Europa League title meaning we'll have aback to back Super cup final between United & Liverpool

Golden Ball
Cristiano Ronaldo
View attachment 200800
If any of the big teams had been able to see into the future i think we would have been happy to part with £20m for the returns. 33 year olds Messi & Suarez complete the list.

January Transfers
View attachment 200799
View attachment 200798
Arsenal made a huge splash on deadline day for Erick Torres with Man City the only other team making a big move with Arjan Van Wingerden from Newcastle for £15.25m. Stoke somehow got £7.75m for Nahuel Leiva but adding Jurgen Locadia didnt hault the slide, Sergi Diaz & Jhonny Mercado lef the EPL in the biggest deals

Manager Movements
View attachment 200797
Newcastle made the most surprising move sacking Jurgen Klopp for Malky Mackay. Feel sorry for Jose getting sacked at Liverpool, Only 10th but there side is well down on talent. Spoiler alert Paulo Bento of Benfica takes over from him. Even having Ronaldo leading the dressing room couldnt save Ryan Giggs and Tony Pulis is the old safe pair of hands in charge there. Gary Bowyer hould have been sacked by Stoke ages ago while Mark Hughes suffered for religating Watford

Game Save
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!EIY3DZpZ!rGPbTFay10sYQzv0woZlD0p_kEftzRUOOwAHdLUIIVY[/FONT]

Last edited:
Malky Mackay *welp*
Can we like change managers before next season? Presume you'd only be posting next season sometime after the weekend.

It appears Chelsea like losing cup finals now... 4 in 2 seasons!
Nice to Lewandowski still paying off his price tag as well (even if we did sign two strikers to try and replace him -_- )

Malky Mackay *welp*
Can we like change managers before next season? Presume you'd only be posting next season sometime after the weekend.

Sorry all chairmen control ended during the mega window in 2019 where we got extra transfers. After and forevermore its in the hands of the FM gods

Haven't been on FM-Base in about 6 weeks...good to see this is still going!

You guys have made me proud and kept my game alive, for that I thank you :p

Haven't been on FM-Base in about 6 weeks...good to see this is still going!

You guys have made me proud and kept my game alive, for that I thank you :p

If it hadnt been for this save i wouldnt have bothered with FM16 as i had totally fallen out of love with FM during last years game till we got going with the chairman save Such a breath of fresh air from the BAP or normal saves. So i owe you a thanks for keeping me going, my girlfriend may have other thoughts tho haha

Summer 2021

Transfers
View attachment 199459
View attachment 199458
View attachment 199457
Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea dominate the top 10 transfers with a overall spend of £735m. Stoke's Carlos destroyed the Championship transfer record joining Bayern Munich for £35m

Start of the season
View attachment 199456
Old man Falcao at 35 has 3 goals in 3 games, Sterling with 3 assists is the only player on the goalscorers, Ave Rating or Assist list that started the save in the Premier league

European Super Cup
Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool
View attachment 199455
Back to back wins over Liverpool in this contest

Community shield
Man City 2-1 Chelsea
View attachment 199454
Sorry AW but another trophy defeat

Game Save
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!FBIkUaCI!ryC5dFdNHqdp8jh39AJSstWSIEKUHpHuYTX5vf3uBhM[/FONT]

If I'd only known Montella was this **** at transfers... Selling two of our best players, and especially selling 199PA Zaragoza to Man Utd :( Guess it shows how much of an influence a proper chairman can be! Good start to the season though :)

If I'd only known Montella was this **** at transfers... Selling two of our best players, and especially selling 199PA Zaragoza to Man Utd :( Guess it shows how much of an influence a proper chairman can be! Good start to the season though :)

Cant say im too impressed with Simeone's work either selling Janazaj & 2 of the highest rated midfielders i had. We made them look good

I swear we must play at least 5 up front in most games...

Hope to sim the rest of the season after work and get the save up at some point tomorrow

Season 2021/22

League
View attachment 198494
Man Utd are back on top of the Premier League only just beating out the free scoring Man Citu who almost broke the 100 goal barrier.Arsenal were a further 4 points back, draws costing them a shot at the title and Tottenham edged out Chelsea & West Brom to finish 4th.
Sorry to say this WBA fans but due to Championship team Stoke finishing runners up in the FA Cup they get the final Europa League spot with Chelsea and League Cup winners Southampton. Poor Joshter his side were only 2 wins away from the domestic treble, hard to say they are becoming the strongest team in the sim era
Epic battle at the bottom 6 with only 3 points between 15th place Liverpool & relegated Middlesbrough. Norwich and im stunned to announce the bottom side Newcastle United who let in 77 goals on there way to loosing 25 games.

Player Stats
View attachment 198493
Some how at the age of 35 Luis Suarez is stil the top player in the league Messi only started 22 games and his long term replacement Diego Berardi is starting to take the mantle as there MVP. Lewandowski kept the golden boot from Suarez hitting 29 goals.

Sim awards

Team Of the season
Tottenham solid top 4 but will be expected to close the gap to the top 3. No team really stood out for the right season. Sunderland moved into the top 10 while West Brom in the top 6 look for real.

Team let down of the season
Newcastle fell to 14th last season and this year go out of the league. Like last time they should be too strong to be in the Championship for long but will need the right man to fix up that club.

Player of the season
Luis Suarez
View attachment 198493
End a 8 year wait for Englands top Player award. Last years winner Ronaldo only played 15 games. Surley this is Messi, Ronaldo & Suarez's last stand!

Player let down of the season
Mduduzi Mahashe
View attachment 198492
Part of a improving Sunderland team but the stats dont lie for the wing back who as a teenage looked ready to be one of the best left backs in the game

Signing of the season
Marc-Oliver Kempf
View attachment 198490
Looked a solid player coming into the league and has flourished with Southampton

Dud signing of the season
Bruno Fernandes - Chelsea
View attachment 198489
Over £20m spent and he's hardly kicked a ball and when he has it looks like he would have been better off not!

Top Scorer
Robert Lewandowski
View attachment 198488
Golden boot stays with the 33 year old Polish striker, First player in the save to retain the award. If only he arrived 4 years sooner!

Golden Ball
Luis Suarez
View attachment 198487
The Uraguayan got more points than 2nd Koke & 3rd Neymar combined. Not a Messi or Ronaldo in sight!

FA Cup Final
Stoke 2-3 Man City
View attachment 198486
They had to fight for it but City got a small reward for there great season.

League Cup
Man City 1-2 Southampton

No cup double as Soton came to fight and goals from Unai & Perez left them with a come from behind victory

Champions League
Arsenal 0-0 Man Utd, Arsenal win on pens
View attachment 198485
Arsenal win back the Champions League with Man Utd only penaltys away from a 3rd Title in a row. The headline here is Man Utds knock out aggregate score 21-3 over 6 games. Arsenal also destroyed Chelsea 8-0 in the Quarter finals. WOW

Europa League
Wolfsburg 2-1 Tottenham
View attachment 198484
Tottenhams amazing season fell 1 game short with defeat to the Germans. Spurs were the only English side in the last 16.

January Transfers
View attachment 198483
Strange window for the top sides. Man City get one of Arsenals top youngsters whil Arsenal & Man Utd sign, no offence meant but extreme back up players. Stoke tried to spend there way out of the Championship but missed the playoffs

Manager Movements
View attachment 198482
Move of the season was West Ham sacking Slavista Jokanovic for Javier Aguirre, who's only 63. He's been around forever! Liverpools Paulo Bent experience only lasted till February when Villa's Sean Dyche took over. Bento ended up at Newcastle getting them relegated. Chelsea's latest poor season cost Ramon Diaz his job and Luis Enrique is the next man up, 5th in the save! Sean Dyche is Liverpool's 10th manager in less than 8 years. relegated Newcastle are onto manager no10 as well. Graham Westley is Aston Villa's 11th manager since Tim Sherwood, Cardiff boss Russell Slade is the ONLY manager to have gone coast to coast. Next up Is Tottenaham & Man Utd with 2 gaffers each.

Game Save
https://mega.nz/#!sRB2ED7D!ZXjvAWOsLfd1-aftCnjJJ7xVCP4Mpz6D7_D4C2M50y0