Stephane Sessegnon
Clement Chantome
Jerome Rothen
Sergey Krivets

Strikers:
Marquinhos
Hoarau
Loris Arnaud

Any advice would be appreciated im struggling for ideas for new players. Need a new goalkeeper and a striker to give my front 2 some competition and could also do with a few extra midfielders.
Thanks

i think considering u are psg then thats a good squad.
I think that for a goalkeep u could look at florillo or asenjo.
a couple of midfielder u should try rakitic, pienaar they have always been reliable for me

I have added alex teixeira, feghouli, hamit, ochoa and a regen ricardo to my squad looking much more healthy and hoping to compete on all fronts this season. Still open to new ideas on players?

Does anyone know a good tactic for Paris-Saint-Germain , i have trouble creating chances with 4-1-2-2-1

i just started a game with psg and i signed andre-pierre gignac and filipo inzaghi. and they score all the time. im about half way through the season and gignac is top goal scorer in the league with inzaghi second.

looks like a lovely squad mate, maybe add leo?? i always sign him regardless of club

was watching the eirmates cup yday and seen a lad called Stephane Sessegnon from psg an i see he still in your squad whats he like for you.. was thinking off signed he looks like a smilar player to essien well the bits i seen of him:p lol

Whats your buget?
Try Fiorill/Asenjo in nets and if you have abit of money Akinfeev
In midfield - I dont know the stats on your players so i cant really recommend players lol but Veloso and Deigo are great playmakers and Tymoshuck and Palombo for DM
Pogrebynak upfront is cheap at around 10m and will deffinetly contend for a spot in your first team

PSG board never gives enough money to sign likes of M.Veloso, Asenjo, Palombo...etc.

PSG squad contains good DMC's, especially Makalele is quality for every Ligue 1 side. However Chantome is the only option as an original MC. I prefer to put Sessegnon behind Hourau and Mevlut Erding as an advanced playmaker which he plays better. A possible candidate for Sessegnon and Chantome can be Thiago Neves who is capable of both scoring and adding assists.

Also PSG doesn't have enough wingers to support a wide gameplay plan. You can prefer to put Sessegnon to left side and Guily to right. Because of this limited winger rotation I suggest you to play a 4-1-2-1-2 just like Juventus.

For transfers, check out Belgian and Dutch leagues. You can find young and talented players for reasonable price.