Do you feel wasteful when you play an AMC in MC?

Reggaezal

Reaction score
i always feel like im wasting his attacking talents when i play an AMC in MC. is it true or what?

specifically players like gourcuff,ronaldinho,vukcevic.

do they still play the same levels despite their roles?

I used to have that feeling too, If you play 4-5-1 barça style, then you should use an amc in midfield with the role of advanced playmaker...

I usually play players like that on the wing if i'm playing a flat 4-4-2 as I feel maybe you don't let them have the free role which they thrive in when playing them CM.

I used to have that feeling too, If you play 4-5-1 barça style, then you should use an amc in midfield with the role of advanced playmaker...

What about AMCs who are not playmaker, how do you deal with the players like kaka? the trequartista type of players...

What about AMCs who are not playmaker, how do you deal with the players like kaka? the trequartista type of players...

Tend to avoid buying them really, but i play Berbatov in that Trequartista role, and when i play a 4-5-1 i have one play in the MC position with advanced playmaker, attack (or support depending on the opposition im facing) and let them have much creative freedom and free role. but ive been thinking about perhaps experimenting and seeing if they play better in the AMC role

Edit: just had a go at putting Grenier in that AMC role with support and got a goal and man of the match performance, but i feel it leaves me vunerable at the back even though i wont 3-0 against Unirea Urziceni so its not exactly the hardest team is it, may look more into it

Last edited: