Do you think Rafa Benitez should be replaced and why?

Do you think Liverpool should replace Benitez?

• Yes

Votes: 63 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.4%

• Total voters
Needed the money for an upgrade in Mascherano. Sissoko just wasn't the same player after his eye injury, his confidence just didn't seem the same. Shame really as he was fantastic for us until then.

Needed the money for an upgrade in Mascherano. Sissoko just wasn't the same player after his eye injury, his confidence just didn't seem the same. Shame really as he was fantastic for us until then.

He has been good for Juventus has he not.? :S

he could drive and win the ball, pace and power. Terrific Player.

Just a shame he could never pass. His only negative, and a pretty big one for a central midfielder. ^^)

He has been good for Juventus has he not.? :S

At Juve, they applaud 5 yard 'wonder balls' at the moment. Loved Momo, but Mash was most certainly a huge upgrade in that position. Ball retention wasn't Momo's strong point.

Bellamy, Carson, Sissoko, Crouch, Garcia were certainly not failures. Cisse wasn't a Benitez signing and Morienties was one of the form strikers in the previous season and just failed to develop. Keane was awful, and was sold promptly for the same fee he was bought for.

Most of the players Benitez signed himself that were then sold on were sold for a profit. The players that were sold for losses were Houlliers signings such as Cheyrou, Diao, Cisse, etc..

Your statement is just lacking any thought or context Fbarbes.

PS. Rafa didn't negotiate the transfer fee's. It was mostly down to Rick Parry.

Keane was sold with a loss of £4m as I know, Morientes with £3m and the players Bellamy, Carson, Sissoko, Crouch and Garcia were great players. I miss them, because there was creative things too watch, not as now:(:'(
Perhaps there is only Sammy Lee left to manage the team, but anything else than Rafa. His tactic is boring, non creative, defensive, no we need a offensive manager, maybe Kevin Keegan or someone like that and he is former LFC player and British.

Are you saying Rick Parry was Director of sport at LFC or what??

I am a Mancherster United Fan and I don't think he should be replaced....He is doing terrible at the club and that is what we want :D