Does anyone know what kind of football Ole Gunnar Solskjaer plays?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam-AVFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

Sam-AVFC

Reaction score
As a Villa fan, i'm extremely excited by the prospect of getting Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in. He's young, ambitious and I hear he has his teams playing very good football...the only problem is I have not watched his teams play so i'm not really sure what type of football he actually plays! I hear he plays a 4-3-3, but I don't really have any further details than that.

If there are any Norwegians, Utd fans who used to watch the reserves or just people who have followed his career with interest i'd love to hear how his teams play and what tactic on here you'd think they might be most similar too so I can use and tweak these tactics to start my own project on FM similar to the project he'll have if he takes the Villa job.

Any help would be great and thanks in advance!

He's not going to Villa.....hate to **** on your bonfire....

If you're basing that on the BBCs articles this morning, I hate to **** on yours. I know he still might not come, but the BBC have finally got correct translations helping with the nuances of the Norwegian language that give completely different reading to their first articles that say he would consider an offer if he was made one.

Anyway, back to my original question...

If you're basing that on the BBCs articles this morning, I hate to **** on yours. I know he still might not come, but the BBC have finally got correct translations helping with the nuances of the Norwegian language that give completely different reading to their first articles that say he would consider an offer if he was made one.

Anyway, back to my original question...

Basing it on a range of articles....whether or not the quotes are correct, the fact is he met with representatives, then left....he isn't going to Villa. It's a shame, as a United fan i'd love to see him back in the Premier League. Sorry i don't know how well Molde play, however i'm sure whatever football he plays would alter significantly if he came to England.

I've spoken to some Norwegians and read what some of them have said on Villa forum and it is very different to the articles and the BBC have actually changed their article four times today alone to reflect what was actually said. One guy actually said after the interview he is far more confident OGS will come here than before.

The guy said what was reported he said was "I'm not looking for another job" when it actually translates as "I have not been searching to find another job". He also said he'd consider any offer from Villa. He flew back today as Molde have a match and they are still his employers. His agent is still in Birmingham. Like I said, I don't think he's as set on as others do, but I think he is still the hot favourite and is definitely not written off as some news sources have reported it.

Solskjaer isnt going to Villa. He stays for another 2 years in Norway at Molde FK to finish his contract. Ive read that on the most reliable football website in Holland.

It seems more and more likely that OGS will leave Molde. There's been so much drama around the club, with the directors burning almost all bridges between themselves and OGS. Last night they said that OGS had told them that if he receives an offer from AVFC he will leave, bring Richard Hartis and Mark Dempsey and Magnus Wolff Eikrem with him.

Back