glen.mack

Reaction score
What the path for the pictures of the kits in the info screen is?

I want to put these in the info screen. I can figure out what to do with config file provided I know the path for those 3d kit images. Does anyone know?

picture.php
picture.php

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I believe the correct path would be;

record from="kits_safc_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1394631301/kits/home"/
<record from="filename" to="graphics/pictures/team/team ID/kits/home"><record from="kits_safc_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1394631301/kits/home"> with kits_safc_home bing the filename and </record>1394631301 being my unique ID<record from="filename" to="graphics/pictures/team/team ID/kits/home">

can anyone confirm?

I'm have conflicts with this and the 3d kits.</record></record>

Last edited:
1. Extract the zip/rar file into;

Club Kits go here:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/Graphics/Pictures/Kits/Clubs

You may need to create the folders above, if they do not exist.

International Kits go here:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/Graphics/Pictures/Kits/Nations

Default Kits go here:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/Graphics/Pictures/Kits/Default

2. You may need create the above folders, if they do not exist.

3. Load up FM, go to Options > Preferences > Display and Sound

4. Untick ''Use skin cache'' box

5. Tick ''Always reload on confirm''

6. Then click ''Confirm''

7. Then finally restart FM.

8. Now the kits should work without problems.

I'm not quite sure you read the post.... I'm asking for the path in the XML file to make it appear on the info screen, I know where to put the file on my computer.

I apologise, that was just some old tosh I copied over from another site.

And now I look at it, it says 'Football Manager 2008' too.

/Fail

the path you put should work provided it matches the id.
I've looked on my config files & apart from what i call the kit & the id it pretty much the same.
So it should work.

the path you put should work provided it matches the id.
I've looked on my config files & apart from what i call the kit & the id it pretty much the same.
So it should work.

Thanks, do you use 3d kits as well as having those extra ones?

I don't view the games in 3d much so as long as the kits are on the info page that's enough for me!:)
Like your kit designs btw! Did you find that template file with loads of template on it?

Yes, i've been meaning to post a link to it for everyone else but I've been distracted with not being able to see my kits in game.

Yeah i know what you mean i was the same.Still can't get kits on for every team but i'm satisfied at the mo!lol