attacking midfielders
ivan perisic
shinji kagawa
simon ***

strikers
abel hernandez
carlos fierro
shane long

i won the premier league last year by being consisant throughout the season, everyone else had up and down patches, that most likely wont happen again but i need the quality to be consisant, if there are any players that people think should go tell me quick
my year is 2014 i have 20 mill left after i got santon diarra and kagawa

well, you said that team w/out Santon (who should be the best fullback in the world in 2014), Kagawa, and Mohammed? Diarra won the PL already, so the obvious answer is yes.

My thoughts though...

Fine at keeper
Bosingwa is old, and in my experience Naughton is not up to premier league winning team quality.

Probably ok at CB depending on how Bassong and Dawson have developed. They could be a perfect cover/stopper combo in 2014, or could both be 1 1/2 star players.

Unless Adam Johnson has been amazing for you (which he definitely can be in the right tactic) I would get rid of him and upgrade the winger spot. Never used Markovic but I've never been happy with Ljajic as a winger.

Simon *** and Shane Long should both go, they can be upgraded easily.

Are you West Brom?

yes im west brom,
ljajic got 8 goals and 19 assists last season, johnson broke his leg after scoring 8 goals and getting 7 assists in 10 games and hasnt been the same
both naughton and boswingha are back ups and both got 7.19 and 7.23 ratings last season all comps
and both *** and long are 3rd choice in all positions.
evans and bassong are my main cb pairing but benetia is just as good

my main team is ospina santon (rb) bassong evans kadlec (lb) diarra and brunt cm then ljajic left attacking kagawa centre attacking mid right wing is open to about 4 players and abel hernandez upfront