jarra_hammer

Reaction score
I noticed today that my steam has upgraded my FM to patch 11.2 which is great, but now my FM RTE (real time editor) will not work as it is not compatible. I was just wondering if it was possible to downgrade the patch to 11.1 again, until the RTE upgrades to allow me to use patch 11.2 again then upgrade again :) Or will it not allow me to upgrade if i downgrade?

I know using the RTE is classed as cheating but i only use it to give myself a good transfer budget, so please do not think less of me :) haha

Thanks alot guys in advance! :)

I noticed today that my steam has upgraded my FM to patch 11.2 which is great, but now my FM RTE (real time editor) will not work as it is not compatible. I was just wondering if it was possible to downgrade the patch to 11.1 again, until the RTE upgrades to allow me to use patch 11.2 again then upgrade again :) Or will it not allow me to upgrade if i downgrade?

I know using the RTE is classed as cheating but i only use it to give myself a good transfer budget, so please do not think less of me :) haha

Thanks alot guys in advance! :)

lol .

anyway i dont think you can

I assume this means you installed via steam.

Well you would ahve to uninstall the game, and then reinstall it with automatic updates turned off. You would be using the default database and patch though, which is very buggy.

Best to wait a few days for the new FMRTE or use the official editor.