Download Football Manager 2011

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Download Football Manager 2011 - Only £9.99

If you haven't noticed already, you can download Football Manager 2011 from FM-Base. The price is currently a snip at only £9.99 so there is no reason for you not to buy if you still haven't taken the leap from Football Manager 2010 to 2011.

I have a strange feeling DMF and RTW got infractions :D.

I have a strange feeling DMF and RTW got infractions :D.

They didn't..........yet :p

Still, very good price, might now get rid of my copy off Pirate Bay and buy it for real
smiley-character0022.gif

It's an offer for those who might not have the game or have been unable to afford it previously. You don't have to post for the sake of it.

Good idea, advertise Football Manager, on the website in which everyone on here plays the game, and if they play FM 10, isn't it a bit late FM12 should be advertised by now surely?

Good idea, advertise Football Manager, on the website in which everyone on here plays the game, and if they play FM 10, isn't it a bit late FM12 should be advertised by now surely?

A main reason people keep playing FM 2010 is because they feel the price isn't justified for a 'glorified data update'.

I can't advertise Football Manager 2012 because isn't any official word yet that the game will even be released.

A main reason people keep playing FM 2010 is because they feel the price isn't justified for a 'glorified data update'.

I can't advertise Football Manager 2012 because isn't any official word yet that the game will even be released.
kk

Question, will the £9.99 of each buy go into your bank? (H)

FM-Base only receives a set amount from each sale.

And the rest of the money goes?

And the set amount you get will somehow go back into the site? Like costs etc.

Just a quick note that the game is on sale again at £9.99 for a few days only. So if you still haven't played FM 2011 then now would be a great time to give it a try!

And the rest of the money goes?

And the set amount you get will somehow go back into the site? Like costs etc.

Our digital distribution partner who provide the download service and technical support etc...

Hey, im new here :3 I was just wondering about the sale what is it downloaded through? I.e is it steam or what?