Dragon Age: Origins

Is the game worth buying?

• Yes, go for it

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No, waste of cash

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
dude, it is the bees knees ;)!! i just clocked it last week, 74 hours of game play, was inanely long but worth every minute, you will end up reading all the codex and all characters entries, everything, extremely engrossing game and well worth every cent! best game i have played since Mass Effect! buy it! Do it, Do it :p

dude, it is the bees knees ;)!! i just clocked it last week, 74 hours of game play, was inanely long but worth every minute, you will end up reading all the codex and all characters entries, everything, extremely engrossing game and well worth every cent! best game i have played since Mass Effect! buy it! Do it, Do it :p

Well I guess I will be getting it then, hope it's as good as you say.

Well I guess I will be getting it then, hope it's as good as you say.
it really is. WARNING this will eat up hours of you life. took me 69 hours to complete it

Yea it's a good game but the controls sometimes feel awkward and there is not enough hot keys for abilities/spells. I enjoyed it but never got round to finishing the game before I decided to trade it in for Forza 3.

It's better on PC for control purposes and slightly better graphics but still worth getting on either console.

oh it has to be played on PC dude, cant be on the box or PS3! they are all ****! PC Dragon Age is the shiznit! :D

So I got the game, played it for a few hours last night, pretty decent so far hey. Definitely worth it.

what race you go for? i went human warrior (wanted to do a mage one and react differently to everything) but my lady was giving me grief about playing this game for so long ^^) hahahaa

I went for Dalish Elf warrior, thought I would go with something a little different, seeing as I always go for human in these games. As far as I can tell though, it is only the beginning of the story and minor parts of the story, such as npc interaction that varies according to what you chose.

yeah it does, there is like 4 paths from there you can choose or something like that, i remember reading it somewhere! good luck man, enjoy it! i played it HD highest graphics anit analiasing etc etc :) it was really fantastic! great story great characters, great game! :D

Awesome, so it seems the game would be worth replaying as well.

very very much so! you will see :) i have never ever replayed a game once completing it, but this was very close :D

Great stuff, I needed a good game to have a break from FM for a while :p

It's a pretty good game. I just wish it had a longer story and a bigger map.

About 48 hours, but I felt the story was pretty linear, there was much you could do on the side and the map was pretty small too...