UKMACKIE

Reaction score
With the World Cup draw I started to think about previous campaigns for the likes of England, Brazil, Spain and other teams. I remembered that 1974 World Cup was a fantastic cup for not only West Germany but the Dutch and I've tried to incooperate the fluiency of the dutch into this latest tactic. I looked back at the tactics of Ajax and other Eredivise teams and I came up with this tactic I haven't tested it out and looking for some testers. Download the tactic and get back to me with your progress.

I will give them a bash for you :)

There is a dutch 70s Total Football tactic on TT&F 10,ive not tried it though.It was amazing football though,i might give it a go and let you know how i get on.

Yeah I saw this sort of thing on the TT&F, I'll try it though.

Not bothered to read that yet

To quote Yoda "and that is why you fail"
Aha xD.

Just tried this with Q.P.R for the 1st game and beat Huddersfield 7-2. Nice work so far, I'll keep testing.

Technically its a 4-3-3 However I've spread the midfield to add extra width to the midfield. Central Midfield is a Box to Box Midfielder. I would of tested it myself but your 4-2-3-1 Attacking formation is working far too good to change beating teams in the same league 8-0 away from and such.

If anyone has played a season with this or tried a few games let me know how you got on I felt we conceded more goals than usual but I'll look to find out exactly why this happening probably the man marking might be not great for this tactic.