Position: Centre back, defensive midfielder
Agent: Valeriy Fedorov

Strengths:
heading, strength, marking, tackling, jumping, bravery

Weaknesses:
Creativity, decisions, technique

Description: Towering centre-back
Personality: Fairly Loyal​

can be picked up at start of the game for around 500k, have used him from championship to champions league level. A must have for any side.

Last edited:
Yea, he was a really tidy player last year alongside Sergiy Kryvtsov.
Havn't used him this year but still looks a player.

Yea, he was a really tidy player last year alongside Sergiy Kryvtsov.
Havn't used him this year but still looks a player.

still as good as last year, never really used him in midfielder but an extremely solid centre back

popular player last Fm, looks good this year too, take a look at Vitaliy Vernydub as well, think he is at Metalurg Zp ;)
screenshot is mine from Fm10 in another thread...

attachment.php

tanks raikan looks great, i always mentioned verkhovtsov to you last FM so i had to create a new thread on fm 2011 for him, my favorite buy since fm 2010

popular player last Fm, looks good this year too, take a look at Vitaliy Vernydub as well, think he is at Metalurg Zp ;)
screenshot is mine from Fm10 in another thread...

attachment.php
How the **** does a player like that only earn 925 per week! he's fantastic and probably less demanding then all the divas u find in the higher leagues

stick with me kid.... :wub:

hahah, nah im kidding, he is good and really low wages too ;)

Belarus players are the way to go so cheap, Verkhovtsov is only on 25k because of clauses and made him sign long term after Barca, United and Chelsea where chasing him... started on 2k

i would tell you to get a life raikan, however id probably suffer to much without your ability to scour the back allys of world football for world class talent, both players are very good finds

cant seem to find vernydub though:'(, i have large database with Spain, France, England, Germany, Holland loaded and also all african and south american internationals... dam i though he would be on it, looks like a great potential partnership

i would tell you to get a life raikan, however id probably suffer to much without your ability to scour the back allys of world football for world class talent, both players are very good finds
hahaha, dude, I am the Branch Manager for an extremely busy and successful company in South Africa, I own part of it too, I do Project Management and Pc training classes, I have a lovely GF of 2 years, we bought an awesome apartment together, I have a life, a very good one at that :wub: I can assure you mate, but yeah, i work hard and play hard...

but thank you for your kind words... ;)

Oh if only i could still live in SA, your lucky and you probably worked hard ( as you would need to in South Africa) amazing how u find time for us on FM Base

hahha, I have mate, you know the "story" here ;) Fm-Base is part of my life as is my work, Fm11, football, women, lager to name but a few :p

there are numerous players like Vitaliy in the Ukranian leagues, I would suggest always having it loaded every game you play, look at Vitsenents from Shakthar as well as Rakitskiy (sp) and Garmash....

I dont usually load the Ukrainian leagues, but i most certainly will now

he wont stop scoring for me, he dominates in the air, have brought him for every team ive managed since i found him on fm 2010