E3 - 5:30pm Live Streaming

Reaction score
E3 LIVE ! Microsoft

e3 will be holding the major convention, within microsoft it will be showing you live gameplay of Modern Warefare 3 and many Kinect Games

E3 Microsoft | Little Big Byte

E3 LIVE ! EA

e3 will be holding the major convention, within EA it will be showing you live gameplay of Fifa 12 and many more !!

http://littlebigbyte.com/e3-ea/

Also there are many more links that will be showing a lot more of whats going to be happening within the technology world

Thanks for reading .. Lets get streaming on behalf of LittleBigByte team =) x

Well, pretty much confirmed that Microsoft will be revealing Halo 4 and the Halo: Combat Evolved remake seeing as they accidently leaked it onto Xbox.com earlier.

I'll be watching GameSpot's coverage which starts at 5pm.

Modern Warfare 3 gameplay is pretty mediocre tbh, pretty much exactly like MW2.

Modern Warfare 3 gameplay is pretty mediocre tbh, pretty much exactly like MW2.
It seems year after year they just change the guns/weapons, the maps and the story. I couldn't see any effort to improve the gameplay.
Saying that, it will still be the best selling game of the year and win multiple awards...

It seems year after year they just change the guns/weapons, the maps and the story. I couldn't see any effort to improve the gameplay.
Saying that, it will still be the best selling game of the year and win multiple awards...

What? They make a great effort to make sure the gameplay is easier, so that an 18+ game appeals to more to 10 year olds!

Of all the games that will be shown at E3, you pick out that pathetic piece of garbage.

Hey, some of us are fans of the series. Don't be hatin'.

Anyway, I'm watching it and seen the gameplay for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I am, to be honest, fairly disappointed. I don't know if I should or I am allowed to be but I kind of expected a little more. The campaign gameplay wasn't that gripping, so it looks as if I will find that just a brush through for achievements, but what from what I have seen, I feel as if the AK 74-U will be dominant. Maybe similar to the UMP45 as it was in Modern Warfare 2.

Maybe I am expecting far too much from the series and invalidly judging it without any real sense f what the game actually has to offer, but it seems ok-ish. Probably going to recieve heaps of hype from the media as MW2 was and come out as a disappointment. May not even be worth the £45 or £50.

Will be most interested by BF3 and assassins creed revelations. Would also love to be surprised by a new total war game, just the idea for a new one not even any gameplay or anything. But I highly doubt that will happen due to Shogun II only being released in March

Minecraft coming to consoles exclusively for Xbox 360 with Kinect support.

Minecraft coming to consoles exclusively for Xbox 360 with Kinect support.

Minecraft is great can't see it being anywhere near as good for Xbox though, the only thing I can see being better is the multiplayer.

Minecraft is great can't see it being anywhere near as good for Xbox though, the only thing I can see being better is the multiplayer.

I don't play it, never appealed to me, but I thought it was quite interesting it going on xbox.

haha star wars kinect, would look a right idiot sitting there swinging your arms as if you had a light saber

I don't play it, never appealed to me, but I thought it was quite interesting it going on xbox.

haha star wars kinect, would look a right idiot sitting there swinging your arms as if you had a light saber

Star Wars kinect could potentially be amazing, it looked nowhere near complete though he swung the light saber and it reacted about 2 seconds after and it was very slow paced.