Earthquake in Chile causes Tsunami Alert

Ffs, why can't these sort of **** things stop happening, life sucks balls.

Oh no :S
Poor people, they must be **** scared

My brother is in Australia at the moment aswell :S

This is horrible

RIP the 52 who died :(

Oh my god 64?

That is truly horrific :(

at least it isn't as bad as Valdivia 1960

R,I,P

8.8 is ridiculous. Poor people. This sort of **** seems to have happened a lot recently :/ .

How pig ignorant of you.

'At least it isnt as bad' - People have died.

5700 people were killed there.

I'm not being ignorant, i'm just saying that fortunately it isn't as bad

it is very sad and I hope there isn't an aftershock

I never really know what to say when something like this happens. Just hope there are no more fatalitys.

People die all the time.

Sucks but that's life. One of the better things about the UK is that it tends to avoid the natural disaster bullshit that hits everywhere else.

hey guys im from chile and the deads are now to 122 people(RIP) its been horrible bridges falling down i been seeing the news here and a tsunami or what they call it a large wave hit the island juan fernandez at leats half of the island was under the water its been truly horrible

hey guys im from chile and the deads are now to 122 people(RIP) its been horrible bridges falling down i been seeing the news here and a tsunami or what they call it a large wave hit the island juan fernandez at leats half of the island was under the water its been truly horrible

Thanks for the useful post. We feel for you. RIP to all those unfortunate souls. Pray for there families and friends.