Eastenders

mitchayo

Reaction score
has anyone ever wondered why bianca's son morgan is half cast when his dad tony is white and bianca's white?

i know like aparently one of ryan giggs parents is black or mixed race, i know a few pwople who have had that but not a mixed race child from two white parennts..?

lol yeah i think they messed up there well spotted!:O

Could of been worse,he could of been half cast and ginger lol.

Like Gregor :O

Eastenders is just a depressing pile of tripe.

aye, cant stand londoner accents....sorry

I feel the same ABOOT the scotish one does me wee heed in!c u jimmy!lol^^)

Last edited:
i'm not, im just saying eastlondon accents are annoying like scousers

hey come on you can`t compare east london accent to the dirty scally accent thats like the worst insult ever! scouse accents are 2nd worst in the world at the very bottom got to be brummys they just sound soo dumb!

nah alot of Jocks are worse, makes me cringe listening to them on tv. i'm always on phone to women at our Northampton office at work...lovely accents

./facepalm youre a tool kris, i was agreeing with you, thats why i said cahnt, was tkaing the **** out of the accent

hey come on you can`t compare east london accent to the dirty scally accent thats like the worst insult ever! scouse accents are 2nd worst in the world at the very bottom got to be brummys they just sound soo dumb!

I duno....some Scouse aint bad, although that's prob cos I know a fair few. I would have said East LDN cockney type is just as bad if not worse, but then again that's cos I haven't experienced it that much, whereas you might not have experienced many Scousers much. Hardcore Glaswegian is as hard as anything to understand like.

And although this thread has been totally moved off topic, it was after all a thread about one of the worst TV programmes ever, so I think it's allowed ;).

Can I throw this in there.... Geordie oO)

To right or should i say toooo reeeeeet. Doesn't matter how brainy a geordie is they always sound as thick as pig ****.

Last edited:
Can I throw this in there.... Geordie oO)

I was gunna but i cbf editing my post.

Def the worst accent along with scouse. It makes you instantly sound manly and like a moron

./facepalm youre a tool kris, i was agreeing with you, thats why i said cahnt, was tkaing the **** out of the accent

meh i thought it was more of your loame l33t sp33k

I was gunna but i cbf editing my post.

Def the worst accent along with scouse. It makes you instantly sound manly and like a moron

To be honest I find the Middlesbrough and Mackem accents far worse. Everytime I see someone from M'boro on the TV I always hope my accent isn't that bad. :'(