darri101

Reaction score
Name: Eden Hazard
Club: Lille OSC
D.O.B: 07/01/91 (age 19)
Place of birt: La Louvière, Belgium
Position: AMC/ M (LC)/ AM (L)
Agent: Phillippe Irigoyen

You probably know him but i havent seen him on fm11 forums.
Sunderland just bought him in januar window for 16,750,000
my scouts give him 5 stars just wanted to share him with you.

He's well known and a world class player when he gets older. Results guaranteed.

Very well known talent. Somewhat of a mixture of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Forget Eden!!! Get his brother!!! Can't remember his first name but I'm in my 3rd season with Arsenal and he's keeping Arshavin out my team!!! Scored some absolute bombs from 35 yards, averaging 8.0 after 25 games, well worth a look!

Has anyone else managed to sign him?? just wondering how much you had to pay, I know you said sunderland managed to get him for just under 17mil but i was offering 22+ and babel and they wernt having any of it.

he was offered to me for 2.5 million so i said yer ok and pretty awesome not a bad game yet and ive just started 2nd seaon

Has anyone else managed to sign him?? just wondering how much you had to pay, I know you said sunderland managed to get him for just under 17mil but i was offering 22+ and babel and they wernt having any of it.

Dude he is one of the most well known players in the game. He's a great buy though. Do what your scout says, get him for whatever the price

the club offer him to my liverpool with 10.75mil. so i sign him for only half season i start play.
bug...???

just signed him for man city £0 up front then £10m over 48 months. BARGAIN

Back