Status
Not open for further replies.

Logam

Reaction score
Need a high quality AML and ive narrowed my choices down to these 2, both will cost around the same figure so money isnt an issue im simply wanting the best player for this position, If i go for Neymar and thats who im leaning towards then i plan on using him as an inside forward, if i got Hazard id use him as an advanced playmaker my question is who would be my best bet out of the two, both have great stats and i really dont know which one to go for.

Why is there a shortage of world class attacking AMR talent on this game yet your overstocked for choices at AML? literally you could have any of Gotze/Neymar/Hazard/Mata/ etc for AML but when it comes to finding a high quality AMR there options are far more limited, outside of the largely unsignable Cristiano Ronaldo what genuine world class AMR exists on the game? i know theres plenty of 'good' options like Hulk/Gaitan/Nasri etc but compared to the level of player you can get on the other flank its a stark contrast.

Haha you just have to be my long lost brother, we share the same problem and opinion.
I needed to choose between Hazard an Neymar too, I bought Neymar. What I did was this: I placed two screenshots (Neymar and Hazard) next to each other and I started to compare. I did it with future screens and screens in the beginning of the game. Hazard has a better pass, but Neymar is physically and mentally better so I decided to pick Neymar. Problem is that Neymar has trouble with adapting to Europe and he doesn't really perform in the first two seasons. Hazard is adapting a lot better but Neymar has more potential. After two seasons Neymar would be awesome!
Although I wouldn't play Hazard as a advanced playmaker, it is possible, but he is a lot better as inside forward!

About the AMR, you are right! Only CR7 is great as AMR, although Robben (as inside forward) is a beast too. But they are both unsignable.
There is a solution: Shakhtar. They have got the two biggest talents for AMR: Douglas Costa and Willian. Douglas Costa could play as inside forward and as winger. Willian is at his best as winger.
Willian is a lot cheaper than Douglas Costa and he is a traditional winger: pacey, good technique and great cross, so if you need a young AMR, take a look at these two.

Haha you just have to be my long lost brother, we share the same problem and opinion.
I needed to choose between Hazard an Neymar too, I bought Neymar. What I did was this: I placed two screenshots (Neymar and Hazard) next to each other and I started to compare. I did it with future screens and screens in the beginning of the game. Hazard has a better pass, but Neymar is physically and mentally better so I decided to pick Neymar. Problem is that Neymar has trouble with adapting to Europe and he doesn't really perform in the first two seasons. Hazard is adapting a lot better but Neymar has more potential. After two seasons Neymar would be awesome!
Although I wouldn't play Hazard as a advanced playmaker, it is possible, but he is a lot better as inside forward!

About the AMR, you are right! Only CR7 is great as AMR, although Robben (as inside forward) is a beast too. But they are both unsignable.
There is a solution: Shakhtar. They have got the two biggest talents for AMR: Douglas Costa and Willian. Douglas Costa could play as inside forward and as winger. Willian is at his best as winger.
Willian is a lot cheaper than Douglas Costa and he is a traditional winger: pacey, good technique and great cross, so if you need a young AMR, take a look at these two.

Hahaha Thank you for your reply its nice to know its not just me who thinks theres a genuine shortage of top class AMR talent when compared to the number of options your spoilt with at AML on this game, its frustrating because on my current Manchester City save im happy with every part of my side except for my right flank, i keep swapping between the likes of Silva/Adam Johnson/Giatan etc and whilst they all do a good job they arent world class players to the degree of the rest of my team in Silvas case he is world class but not at AMR, i have Gotze at AML and hes ridiculously good but i will be moving him to AMR once i sign one of these 2 seeing as hes accomplished there anyway which should partially at least solve the problem.

As for the the way you decided between the two thats kinda of what ive been doing to haha! im leaning torwards neymar purely because i want my AML to be an inside forward whos a regularly goal scorer and Hazards goalscoring stats ie finishing etc are very poor where as obviously Neymar is a natural striker so common sense suggests Neymars the more likely to score you 20 goals from that position, also Neymar is the quicker player two, the one worry i have and you highlighted it perfectly is the adapting thing, im concerned he wont settle at all hence why i made this thread really im wanting to know if Neymar does settle in England on this version because i signed him on FM11 and he never could adapt to England and was constantly complaining at finding it hard to adapt, thats why im looking at Hazard as an alternative.

As for the Shakhtar pair, yes Willian is a bit of a beast on this years game isnt he, unfortunately for me i only heard of him long after id already started my game and hes signed for AC Milan already (couldnt even find him originally for some stupid reason typing his name in resulted in no matching players??), as for Douglas costa his stamina issues worry me i signed him on FM11 and i could never get a full 90 out of him which kind of put me off him after that, for the type of high pressing game i like to play im not sure hed work for me.

Thanks again for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.