gazEdanger

Reaction score
I've just been messing about on the editor for the first time and put Bangor City in the Bluesquare Prem. I removed Bath to make way and replaced Bangor with Caernarfon in the Welsh league and Euro Cup.

I've found that the game runs fine until you get into a game. When i'm in a game and have the settings to 'Commentary Only' and at the quickest speed, I find that it seems to run really slowly. The minutes don't go particularly slow but the actual commentary takes the time it would on medium speed.

I've tested this out on my other save and all is fine.

Is this perhaps because i've moved Bangor from one nation to another? (I have changed their nationality to English by the way)

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers

Sweet, thanks for your help.

Is this a common thing to happen?

What exactly does the cache do?

I assume you're meaning untick the cache box in settings and that should sort it?

Thanks for your help, mate.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

The joys of Google eh?!

I've deleted my cache and that seems to have speeded things up a little.

Off the subject, do you have any idea how I can prevent it from going to TV view after every substitution?

while u guys were talking about editing i have have tried to put my self in the game via the editor and then save but when i load a new game in fm11 im there 4 times do u guys know why that is??

That sounds bizarre. Have you added yourself to 4 seperate database saves? That's the only thing I can think of. Sorry, pal.