Processing Problems

ScottNumbers

Reaction score
Currently in my fifth season on FM 10 - my game will get to a certain day, 25th November 2014. it will process to a certain point then freeze and will not allow me to continue, any help?.

i have read a couple of forums and checked a few ideas out but nothing seems to change. it is starting to become quite annoying as im doing pretty well!

Any help guys?

Cheers

Have you updated to the latest patch? If you did, try re-installing as some files might've been corrupted or something.

yeah playing off 10.3, so i guess i might try re-installing then.

ye backup your save game onto a mem stick or something and then reinstall your game. Then put your saved game back in so hopefully the files that may have become corrupted are no longer corrupted and you are able to continue with your game

Cheers thanks for the help! appreciated very much.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

made the problem worse wont load any of the saved games, any ideas?

Not being flippant, but complain to SI on their official forums' tech support? Might be a corrupted save game. If you're lucky, one of the devs will ask you to upload and might 'fix' it for you. Might not be lucky and it'll join the rest of those games which seem to mess up just a few seasons in.