Eduardo's two game ban removed

19-11-08

loves anderson
Reaction score
glad atleast they have the balls to admit they were wrong!! and when has any player admitted that they have dived? i didn`t here ronaldo say it once and he 8 more grass that a rabbit!!

UEFA shat out of a big decision yet again

I'm an Arsenal fan but i think he should be banned. How is diving going to be got out of the game if action isn't taken

It was probably the right decision, but UEFA did bottle it. They didn't want to be lumbered with having to review EVERY suspected dive from EVERY league no doubt!

UEFA with some major backstroke here.They have realised they are setting a standard that will have to be stuck to and have bottled it.

eduardo is a great player, and also a great person, if he says he didnt dive, he must of ment that he didnt dive on purpose, because its not easy after a whole year of recovery from a terrible injury to get into duels without a fear of being injured again, especially after that leg breaking injury! I KNOW, and so do the others who know dudu that he wouldnt do that intentionally! he is too good for that kind of anti- fair play! I mean, come on people, these situations happen almost every day, and now the whole England has cruscified him cuz he did something he didnt mean to do! UEFA did the right thing by not punishing him! and give the man a break will U, and start looking at your own players, pocistite svoja govna prije nego sto pocnete srat drugima! M.Taylor got 3 match ban after breaking his leg (i think), and now UEFA wants to give him 2 match ban for the things that happen regulary! am i right jeffers?

Yeah he was probably so scared he just collapsed to the ground in fear. It was just a huge coincedence that the timing of his fall made it look like he was fouled. he probably only had a huge grin afterwards because he was relieved he wasn't injured.:p

eduardo is a great player, and also a great person, if he says he didnt dive, he must of ment that he didnt dive on purpose, because its not easy after a whole year of recovery from a terrible injury to get into duels without a fear of being injured again, especially after that leg breaking injury! I KNOW, and so do the others who know dudu that he wouldnt do that intentionally! he is too good for that kind of anti- fair play! I mean, come on people, these situations happen almost every day, and now the whole England has cruscified him cuz he did something he didnt mean to do! UEFA did the right thing by not punishing him! and give the man a break will U, and start looking at your own players, pocistite svoja govna prije nego sto pocnete srat drugima! M.Taylor got 3 match ban after breaking his leg (i think), and now UEFA wants to give him 2 match ban for the things that happen regulary! am i right jeffers?

He isnt having a dig because he is Croatian so don't get your underwear in a twist....also you clean up your **** and stop insulting other members in your own Language, You think that makes you the big man ? Unlucky for you my sisters boyfriend is from Zagreb and told me what you just said...any more of it and i will ban you

i was wondering what he said.

I assume it wasn't friendly.

glad atleast they have the balls to admit they were wrong!! and when has any player admitted that they have dived? i didn`t here ronaldo say it once and he 8 more grass that a rabbit!!

gerrard, rooney and many others dive more than ronaldo. Im not defending him, but he isn't a massive diver like everyone thinks lol

Yh eduardo should of been banned even though i wouldnt of liked it but it stops all the other divers doing it later in the champions league so it would of been a good move to ban him

anyway sweet move kris i like it.

A big backtrack from UEFA , after taking a big step forward against diving by giving out a punishment they have caved in. A couple of points that keep being brought up and are completely unrelated, yes he has come back from a long injury lay-off but that is a different situation. Scared of getting injured, don`t buy it one bit. How many games has he played in between the night he dived and since recovering from injury, surely he would be more worried in the first game not after playing at least 5 or 6 more.

As for those who somehow believe it was a penalty watch the incident again, then watch the smile on his face when he has seen the ref give the penalty. He dived, cheated, conned the ref whatever you wish to call it he did so that night through his own decision. He made the choice and should have faced the consequences for his action but UEFA have now allowed this to continue.

So to those arsenal fans if it happens to be your team that suffer from the next diver then will we see any complaints.

Lol at "my sister's boyfriend is from Zagreb".

That's just bad luck for poor old IvanCro, haha. :)

i was wondering what he said.

I assume it wasn't friendly.

it wasnt that bad it was just the fact he had to utter it in Croatian when obv Jeffers and very few others speak it here.

He just said to get your **** sorted before going on at others or something like that...had to phone him and ask lol

Lol at "my sister's boyfriend is from Zagreb".

That's just bad luck for poor old IvanCro, haha. :)

I know gutted

Platini and his cronies realised that if this was upheld then they'd have about 100 cases to review every week. I think it's about time that the governing bodies got with the plot and bring in technology to help referees. The sooner this happens the better.