EduinJBL

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my latest tactic and an evolution of my 4-1-3-2 Giantbeater, however it has evolved. It is now more attacking, better developed, and I’ve got rid of the pesky poacher and added in a False Nine-False Ten Partnership, so I name it the Giantmaker. The tactic is an attempt to create my 4-1-3-1-1, as put forward on my site, Tactical Visions. I advise you read the article if you want to see the tactic fully explained. It is a classic tactic with three different modes, base, scorer, and breath/hold.

Download HERE!http://www.mediafire.com/?p13fl91phb816s1

It has been tested in Spain,France, Germany and England and is currently being tested in Brazil,but I shall use results from my brilliant save with Freiburg to show my results:
View attachment 194385View attachment 194386View attachment 194387View attachment 194388View attachment 194389

The Players

Goalkeeper
Important Attributes: Aerial ability, Handling, Reflexes,Command of area, One-on-ones
Recommended Players: Maarten Stekeleenburg, Eduardo, KeirenWestwood

Right Centreback-Stopper
IMPORTANT PLAYER
Important Attributes: Heading, Marking, Anticipation,Strength, Tackling
Recommended Players: RolandJuhasz, Brede Hangeland, Kara

Left Centreback-Cover
Important Attributes: Positioning, Anticipation, Marking,Acceleration, Tackling
Recommended Players: Daniel Carrico, Omer Toprak, AurelienChedjou, Ondrej Mazuch.

Fullbacks-Attacking.
Important Attributes: Crossing, Acceleration, Pace,Tackling, Marking, Stamina
Recommended Players: Seamus Coleman, Leighton Baines, JohnArne Riise, Brian Easton.

Defensive Mid-Anchorman
Important Attributes:
Tackling, Marking, Stamina, Strength,Teamwork, Good Heading is a bonus
Recommended Players: Kara, Eyong Enoh, Leandro Somoza

Left and Right Centre Mids-Carrileros
Important Attributes: STAMINA, Passing, Decisions, Tackling,First Touch
Recommended Players: Gaston Machin, Thomas Hitzlsberger, Olexiy Gai, A. Vanden Borre.

Centre Mid- Box-to-Box Playmaker
IMPORTANT PLAYER
Important Attributes: Stamina, Passing, Decisions,Creativity, First Touch, Agility, Dribbling, Acceleration
Recommended Players: Anton Putsila, Fernando Arce, Steven Davis

Attacking Mid- False Ten
Imporant Attributes: Acceleration, Agility, Dribbling,Flair, Creativity, Composure, First Touch, Technique
Recommended Players: A.Diba, J Zambrano, Matias Fernandez

Striker-False Nine
IMPORTANT PLAYER
Important Attributes: Dribbling, Creativity, Agility, Flair,Composure, Finishing, Pace, Stamina, Acceleration
Recommended Players: Caio, V.Kadlec, C.Benitez

Opposition Instructions
1) All strikers and midfielders shown onto weaker foot.
2)All strikers and wingers should always be marked tightly
3)All central midfielders and wide midfielders always closed down, same for creative defensive midfielders
4)Players with low bravery or high aggression should be tackled hard
5) If there is a key playmaker such as fabregas in central midfield set him to be specifically marked by the Box-to-Box playmaker.
6)Show all wingers onto their inside foot, e.g Right Winger shown onto left foot.

Pitch Size: Standard

Match Preparation
To get good results must be implemented in preseason and used in around 7 friendlies with match preparation on ‘None’.
From then on use ‘Team Blend’ if players are struggling to blend into the team until the day before matchday when set it to ‘Attacking Movement’ unless the team has conceded a lot recently in which case put it on a defensive setting in accord with the type of goals that are being conceded.

When to use each mode?

You should always start with the base version unless, you are two goals up on agg. and want to hold the lead. I switch to breath/hold on 80mins if you are 1 goal up, and as soon as you are 2 goals up. Scorer should be turned on if you are drawing at 75mins, and if you are losing at 65 mins., but ofc you can try whatever you feel works

Tweaks
1. If playing against a team playing two strikers, make sure that the stopper CB is playing opposite the oppositions Target Man to prevent flick-ons
2.If you have a midfielder with high long shots and decisions set his 'take long shots' from rarely to sometimes.

Thanks for reading and hopefully downloading^^)

Last edited:
Downloaded just now and next new save, i will use this and let you know how i get on

Thanks, try it with a team expected around 15-20th and win the league, Freiburg are awesome

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Woops, made a mistake when uploading the tactic, for all of those who have already downloaded the tactic could you re-download it, or increase the closing down of the MCL from midway to full. Don't know how I did it, updated now however.

Are we supposed to assign playmaker and targetman manually, because both roles are ticked under team instructions?

It's a classic tactic so you don't need to assign them, it does it automatically.

just tried to download this tactic and its saying the link is broken ......

works absolutely fine for me, just try again should work.

try it with anderlecht
Sounds good, use it for european fixtures, but with the weakness of the Belgian League, you may want to play more attacking, so either tweak it or use a different formation. I mean it'll probably win you the league but you may not get masses of goals

Last edited: