Ejido S.A.D. - The Rise of Poli Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winters

Reaction score
Due to my Rotherham save not loading and cannot be fixed. I am starting this as my second story.

Ejido name Martyn Brown as new manager
Ejido this evening named Martyn Brown as their new manager due to the resignation of Josep Maria Nogues. He handed in his resignation because of fall out with the board. Martyn has signed a deal which will last until June 2011 and will earn £2,300 per week. Martyn has been given £130,000 to spend through the season but can gain more if players are sold. Martyn had this to say on his appointment..."I am glad to take over at Ejido and cannot wait to get started on the up coming season."

Information about Ejido
Founded: 1969
Nickname: Poli
Facilities: Training - Average, Youth - Adequate

Stadium
Estadio Municipal Santo Domingo - 7870 capacity (All-Seater)
2uqel48.jpg

Pre-Season
Coming as soon as completed.

Last edited:
Good luck buddy, shall be following with interest. Spanish 2B divisions are a great challenge.

wikid i still follow but wount be on much tommorw as me birthday so keep going best of luck

Transfer News

Transfer News
Ejido S.A.D. have been fairly quiet in the transfer window this opened on July 1st. Only 2 players have walked through the doors at the Estadio Municipal Santo Domingo. Alex has come on loan from Alcoyano for the season and David Pino has signed from Marbella for £40,000. Martyn had this to say on the new signings..."These new signings will be vital to the team through out the season and expect great things from them this season."

Alex
rbim4y.png

David Pino
35mfib4.png

try get some loans i never done that league before has it got different rules.

try get some loans i never done that league before has it got different rules.

Most of the people I have looked at for loaning will not be suitable to the team as I got players of good calibre to fill them.

cool cool you should do well mate.how many game you got to play 38 or 46.

Good luck buddy, shall be following with interest. Spanish 2B divisions are a great challenge.

Cheers thanks. :p

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

New Addition
Aimar has been brought in from Gimnastic on a free transfer as backup for the defense.
(Stats may not look impressive but on earlier games before updates he was good when I was in this league before)

id6hon.png

I bought Facundo Sava for Ponferradina (2B1) for £22K, highly recommend him.

Next update will be later today.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Transfer Update
Fernando Lopez has joined Ejido from Cordoba on a free transfer.

v8iluq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.