Pedder

Reaction score
Emile Heskey
The Hometown Storyby Pedder
View attachment 339534

Leicester City fans are shocked about the new appointment!

Leicester City Fans Forum

Mick, 30 says "Heskey is a donkey! He was **** as a player, how are we supposed to trust him as our club manager!"

Jack, 17 says "I never really saw how Heskey played as a player but what I have heard of him I think we should not have him as the manager of are beloved Leicester City!"

Ron, 51 says "Heskey had the potential of being a amazing footballer but never found it. He may have the potential to be a great manager but I don't think he is ready for this type of Football Management.

More on this News very Soon!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More updates soon guys! This is my first story to so any feedback would be appreciated!

View attachment 339536

"Heskey takes the Hot seat"​
Press conference

Mike Sanders: Emile, fans have been very disappointed about this appointment. Do you think you have what it takes to Manage a championship side as your first managerial job?

Emile Heskey: Fans will be unhappy if their club is taking over by a rookie manager but I am very confident that I can make wonders for Leicester City and I will put all my heart and soul into this Job.

Andrew Pointer: Have you reviewed the Leicester city squad yet? And will you be making any Transfers or Sales this window?

Emile Heskey: Yes I have reviewed the squad but I have not yet seen how they play in the real game. And regarding transfers.. That is not in my mind at the moment as I believe the squad is good enough for my liking.

That will be the End of the Press Conference.