HELP***Resetting Steam Password***HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhyland24

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone has had a problem before when they xcant remember there steam password,

I had to reformat my laptop today and when back up an runnin, i installed steam and cant remember my password, i went through the stage of gettin a email with info on how to reset my password but the secret question is this.....

What did customer support last reset your passphrase to?

How am i meant to know that???

Email is below can someone see if they can find the answer as i cant.

Thanks.

EMAIL

Please enter the following code into the 'Verification Code' field of the 'Forgotten Password' dialog. (Enter the code exactly as written. You can use copy/paste operations to enter the code):

79#zKup7

Please also enter the *answer* to the following question into the 'Secret Answer' field of the same dialog:

What did customer support last reset your passphrase to?

Last edited:
How could any of us help your reset your password? :S

No i wasnt saying can u help reset it, lol.

The way i wrote came out a little wrong, i just had a problem wondering if anyone who never set a secret question got the same question as myself and knew if there was a default answer, seems to be that its a commom case for steam to ask that question all the time.

Anyhow, its now all sorted, password was the easiest ting it could ever have been, and i was stupid enough to forget it. (Even though it was right infront of me all the time i was thinking of it)

COULD I HAVE THIS LOCKED PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.