Reaction score
i have already secured the signing of Otamendi and Marquinhos (international player). along side Shabani Nonda and Abubakari Yakubu both on free transfers.

and also some possible signing for Blackpool premier league (my freind plays with me and hes got blackpool promoted luckly)

Yeah was thinking about getting rid of the dead wood in my team to accumulate enough to get him :D thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ----------

i managed to sign ochoa for 3 million :)

Yeah was thinking about getting rid of the dead wood in my team to accumulate enough to get him :D thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ----------

i managed to sign ochoa for 3 million :)

situ and kakuta if you can get hold of them. also in case you didnt already know DO NOT SELL CHRIS WOOD. FOR ANY PRICE. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. EVER. but im not pressuring you into anything :)

ochoa is doing really well for me too :D i just signed enyeama and i have scott carson aswell. 3 amazing keepers :p

If you can get steven fletcher definately buy him.

In my liverpool save in 4th season he plays for fulham and gets about 15-20 goals a season, hes in contention for player of the season and im considering buying him as backup.

And ochoa if you can get him cheap

look for gaston fernandez he's a awsome forward, also daniel tozser hes a cheap DM does a good job in there.

thanks cus.123 :)
update on my west brom career :D just finished my third season altogether. 2nd season in the prem got 4th place :D champions league for west brom im so excited and happy for my players.

Jamie O'Hara seems to be available for cheap in the second season. Jermaine Jenas also seems to, and they'd both improve your side.

look for Vladamir Weiss. one of the best potential wingers on the games and he does wonders for meee. trust me!