England wonderkids???

• Thread starter Thread starter foxy619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 5K

foxy619

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any english wonderkids???

Of course we have...

Theo Walcott
Micah Richards

The reason i ask is because i like to have atleast a few english in my team since im english lol...

Let me know your finds, cheers guys

:D

Yh i need some aswell cus im in uefa cup and need sum english guys
Jack Rodwell is potentially good CB

micheal johnson is really good....

And i know ched evans turns amazing although he isnt english, still british...

Danny Welbeck on the Man Utd under 18's is potentially good

James Vaughn of Everton - I dunno how much he'l cost, but I do know the ****** has smashed a few goals past me and other teams in the league and is rated highly

Joe Mattock for Leicester - quality left back and i get bids from Chelsea,Liverpool and Lyon all the time for him
Jack Wilshere is also very good from Arsenal

Well im in my 3rd season with Villa & basicly my whole team is english
The english Youngsters that have improved alot seem to be Dan Gosling & Michael Mancienne

Aaron Lennon. Bit too old to be considered a wonderkid (I think) but still good none the less.

I have some amazing youngsters but they will probably not appear on other games and if they do they will not be as good.

Jack Wad or Jack Ward (not exactly sure as not on same PC) from Newcastle, comes through there academy in second season. All physical above 13, creative = 19, fk = 18 and passing = 17. No stats below 10. Majority above 13/14. Best 16 year old I have ever seen but like I say he appears to be one of these random players.

fabian delph and yeh i would agree with james vaughn and jack wilshere

I hope Michael Johnson turns out good. Sold him to Spurs and put a buy-back clause in the contract. He is back mine for 6mil ;)

Not if someone else bids for him and he decides to go to them instead! lol

personally i think jack wilshere would be a good player. daniel sturridge from city, has always been a good signing since FM07.

Yeah im in my sixth season with Newcastle and i bought wilshere he's pretty decent.

dont surpose you could find out how good ibisevic from hoffenhiem can you tonas? looking to replace saha

joe mattock
andrew surman
jack wilshere
jack rodwell
dan gosling
nathan delfouneso
scott sinclair
james vaughan
danny welbeck
jack collison

are all pretty decent

dont surpose you could find out how good ibisevic from hoffenhiem can you tonas? looking to replace saha

If i could figure out how to post a screenshot on here! lol, his stats are not too great, he's only worth 2.7 million, his finishing is 17 thats the only high technical attribute, his physical ones are average and his mental ones are okish. You gotta remember though if i had trained him he would be better.

Seriously though the KEIRRISON! Get him for 4 million, he will fit straight into your side and he is worldclass, even if you just buy him to sell him on for 30 - 40 million, same with Laurito, Laurito's stats are sky high on mine.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

joe mattock
andrew surman
jack wilshere
jack rodwell
dan gosling
nathan delfouneso
scott sinclair
james vaughan
danny welbeck
jack collison

are all pretty decent

You forgot Mark Beevers :P

If i could figure out how to post a screenshot on here! lol, his stats are not too great, he's only worth 2.7 million, his finishing is 17 thats the only high technical attribute, his physical ones are average and his mental ones are okish. You gotta remember though if i had trained him he would be better.

Seriously though the KEIRRISON! Get him for 4 million, he will fit straight into your side and he is worldclass, even if you just buy him to sell him on for 30 - 40 million, same with Laurito, Laurito's stats are sky high on mine.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

You forgot Mark Beevers :P

indeed. i could name another 20 players but cba. watching champions league highlights.:)

Yeah but its Mark Beevers! He's awesome. Him and Joe Mattock are the two must buys out of the lot.

Back