Status
Not open for further replies.

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
With the World Cup coming up,there has inevitably been a few England stories cropping up here and there so I decided to follow trend.However I decided not to start with the full squad straight away so I chose to start with the England Under 21's and eventually getting the full England job.I will also be looking to get a club job as soon as possible to make the updates more frequent and interesting.
Rookie Overton takes control of youngster's
Inexperience yet talented young manager Charlie Overton has today taken control of England's Under 21 squad after Stuart Pearce left with mutual consent.Overton's main task will be to aid these young player's into their full potential so they can make the step up the ladder to the full national side.When asked upon his decision to accept the job offer from the FA,Overton had this to say.
" I believe by accepting this job in a way I am doing my country proud as well as a national service,I am here to supply Fabio Capello with talented youngster's just like my brother Jack,who's currently fighting in Iraq to supply the people of this country with freedom.Any success in my new job will be dedicated to him.Thankyou."
Overton's first game as the new boss will be against Slovenia in a Euro Championship Qualifier closely followed by another Qualifier against Montenegro four days later.

Updates pretty soon as I'm almost at the first game. I'd also like to add I may have to play some games again as I have the "FM10 Out Of Memory" problem on my game:'(

Last edited:
I'll be following this, good luck.
To get the U21 Job you had to add a manager as england manager and hire yourself as U21?

Thanks Josh and no you don't have to do that.When selecting a team to manage you click on England's team then go to their Under 21 team and click Take Control.:)

Thanks Josh and no you don't have to do that.When selecting a team to manage you click on England's team then go to their Under 21 team and click Take Control.:)

Ah, I was planning this a while ago but I thought you had to be the national manager first and I didnt fancy removing Capello!

If you want screenshots in the middle when you upload them, there is an icon on the toolbar that looks like an attachment. Click it and find your screenie and put it where you want

Erm Sorry Folks but I am going to have play the Slovenia game again due to the "FM10 Out Of Memory" problem which I got a few days after the game but I couldn't tell you last night because my internet was playing up.:'( Slovenia update in a few(H)

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:58 PM ----------

England Name Squad For Slovenia

Goalkeepers

Alex Smithies Frank Fielding Scott Loach

Full Backs

Richard Eckersley Kyle Naughton

Kieran Gibbs Joe Mattock

Centre Backs

Michael Mancienne Chris Smalling James Tomkins

Micah Richards Miles Addison

Wingers

Victor Moses Tom Cleverley

Jack Wilshere Jordan Henderson

Centre Midfielder's

- Lee Cattermole Fabrice Muamba-

Fabian Delph
Tom Cairney Jack Rodwell

Strikers

- Theo Walcott Andy Carroll Nathan Delfouneso-

Danny Sturridge Danny Welbeck

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Agony For Overton
England Under 21's manager faces his first game without his key players as they have already shown enough quality to play for the full England side.Micah Richards,Theo Walcott and Jack Rodwell have all been called up to the main squad by boss Fabio Cappello.After hearing of this news Overton had this to say," Obviously it does not help our current side but I am fully confident in the rest our squad's ability to overcome this setback and be completely focused on the task ahead.Thankyou."

Thanks alot m8 i never knew that you could become england u-21's manager. Now i have become england first team,u-21,u20 and u19 manager as wellas man utd,man utd reserves and u18's. Im deffinetly following this story

how do be manager of reserves do you have to go on team settings

Status
Not open for further replies.