daddyrichie

Reaction score
This league system has been totally revamped with the idea of the Rugby Union pyramid system in mind. Due to this the leagues have been shortened and teams that would normally finish happily in mid table now have a real threat of relegation on their hands. Teams that have been promoted from the 3rd tier of English football last season now find themselves all the way down in the 4th tier and will need to start from scratch again.

Currently I have recreated 5 levels of which 4 are playable. I am unsure whether I will open the 5th league as playable just yet as I need to have a think about how I would do it.

Pics to follow soon

Premier League

The elite 12 clubs, A four team play-off determines the champions. The team finishing twelfth is relegated.

Championship

Also twelve sides, However this division is more complicated, The top eight enter a second league stage to determine who goes up into the Premiership, Whereas the bottom four also enter a mini league where the club finishing bottom is relegated.

League One

The final stage of the national divisions, 16 clubs compete with the team finishing as champion winning promotion into the Championship, The bottom three are relegated.

League Two North/South

Two leagues of 16 clubs, Both champions are promoted automatically, The two runners up from each division face off to decide the third team promoted. The bottom two in each division are relegated.

League Three North/Midlands/South-East/South-West

Four groups of 14 all vying to finish top and win promotion, The bottom two of each division are relegated.

DOWNLOAD LINK

BETA

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|9...ul.dbc|4|R~0|0|0|RapidPro expired. (34fa3175)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Windows PC - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data

MAC - Finder > Document > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > editor data

I have created down to North/South regional split so far as-well as adding the FA Cup, Carling Cup and Community Shield to it.

All feedback welcomed providing any criticism is constructive. Anything I see that is less than that will be ignored. Thanks for taking the time to view and/or download and hope you guys enjoy this

PLEASE NOTE All credit to the idea of this database goes to Rick87 on the sortitoutsi forums but due to the fact a few people were interested in it and it didn't seem to be going anywhere after a while I took it upon myself to create and finish it hopefully how Rick planned.

Last edited:
I cannot get it too work - it gives an error about the minimum size of the competition.

Ok I have never seen that before, I can only imagine comp#1 would be the top division of it which it should have 12 teams. I'll have a quick look in the editor to see if there's anything obvious but I can't see that there will be as I would've thought it would've happened on other people's games. The only thing I can think of is if you try downloading it again mate and see what happens

I really don't have a clue what is going on with that. Hopefully someone else may be able to offer something else! Apologies for not being able to help mate but I'm totally stumped by it