Status
Not open for further replies.

sinned_82

Reaction score
Encountered an unexpected situation in my Liverpool save, so hopefully I can clarify this to avoid a similiar situation in the future.

Few days before the close of Jan transfer win (2012/13), I had a bid and contract accepted by a 19yo Brazilian regen. Multiple scout reports say he will be granted a work permit upon appeal, which was why I went ahead with the deal.

On the last day (31st Jan), it turned out his wp application was rejected, but there was no option for me to appeal. Instead, the next news item was to inform me that I could loan him out until he gains european citizenhip (3 years!) and asked if I wanted to go ahead with the deal. So now i'm stuck with a player I want, but cannot play.

So what I want to know is how to avoid a situation like that. Is it a game glitch which does not allow you to appeal for wp? Or simply do not trust your scouts on wp matters? Any opinions appreciated.

It was deadline dead so there was no time for appeal I think. Offer him a new contract at the end of the season and he may get a permit

Status
Not open for further replies.