Strengths:
Pace, Technique, Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing
Weaknesses:
Jumping, Finishing, Strength

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:
Poacher - Attack

He is very cheap and looks like he could be a good striker for the championship but I was wondering if anyone thinks he could be retrained into a good winger?

He lacks several attributes for becoming a good striker. First of all and most important,finishing.He also isnt composed enough so yea the best thing to do if you sign him will be retraining him as a winger.

Also,would pwn league 1 but not sure about championship

Last edited:
I signed him for my Cagliari side, his dribbling is immense, so speedy as well. I finished 4th, and he played a pivotal role in finishing 4th. Signed for 1.5k!!

I have him in my Pro Vercelli game, dominates the C1/A, his pace is too much for the crappy defenders, he misses about 60% of his shots though, so i can barely watch him. still averaging 1.5 goals a game so i cant complain

He's SENSATIONAL in my Plymouth save when he is upfront with Brandy.
Some stats for Championship (which we got promoted!)
Brandy: 38 apperances, 37 goals, 7 assists
Scorza: 30 apperances, 18 goals, 19 assists
Say No More.

Very good stats 'jagginman'!!! Screenshots? Going to start a Middlesbrough save tonight, you reckon he'll be good?

Very good stats 'jagginman'!!! Screenshots? Going to start a Middlesbrough save tonight, you reckon he'll be good?

I think he will be sensational, but I put my tactics heavily towards pace. Also Scorza takes ages to adapt (as you can see his league 1 stats) and constantly tells you he's unsettled. Just ignore his transfer requests and carry on using him because he'll become awesome just look at those championship stats (some are from cup ties as well) :)
enzoscorzahistorycareer.png

Looks incredible

Do I need Italian leagues loaded?

Superb buy for lower league sides on FM12; he's free too!

Will make a thread about him tonight or tomorrow on correct forum