Fat

Reaction score
Just a short message t le everyone know that this is my first attempt a creating a story on here

Now i started my Chelsea FC career by setting my goals for the season, which i set at title challenge. this gave me a transfer budget of £14 million to spend and wage budget of £2 million with my current wages totalling £1,793,912.

Next i assessed my squad and made decisions on which positions needed strengthening and which players i needed to get rid of. I decided to offer jose bosingwa, salomon kalou and florent malouda to other clubs as i feel that i can sign a better RB than him, Salomon Kalou is going as i feel he isnt of suffiecient calibre to play for this club and Florent Malouda as he is ageing.

Next i took a look at my coaching staff to see who would be staying and who would be shown the door. After being extremely harsh with my guidelines for staff i ended up mutually terminating 34 staff members contracts. Thus the search began for a completely new backroom staff (with the exception of a couple of staff members). it was tiring and hard but after searching for half hour or so i had finally replaced the departed staff member with new staff members.

Next is transfer activity:

Targets: i was hoping to replace bosingwa, kalou and malouda with some younger more talented players as well as adding one or two more players add more strength in depth. so these are some players that i am currently looking in to:
1. Sime Vrsaljko - croatian RB- great prospect but bid early otherwise another team will snap him up
2. Hulk -an immense winger with terrific physical attributes as well as great technical andmental attributes can play left wing right wing and striker
3. Willian - a great player technically aswell as mentally and physically can play AMC, MC, AMR and AML.
4. Juan - a great centre back all round plays for roma

I'll post the next part as soon as i can enjoy!

So thanks to Roman Abramavic saying yes to my request of giving me extra funds to sign hulk and vrsaljko i managed to obtain to of my 4 players on my targets list unfortunately according to my scouts juan and willian were not good enough to succeed at the club. I bought Hulk from FC Porto for £30.5 million and Vrsaljko from Dinamo for £1 million. Hopefully these signing will gel with their new squad in no time and that they will prove to be astute piecesof bussiness.

Next up is my friendly results:
firstly i demolished my reserve squad 3 - 1 thanks to goals from john obi mikel fernando torres and lampard from the penalty spot. Young centre back Nathaniel Chalobah scored the consolation for the reserves.

Next i played my affiliate vitesse who i drew 3 - 3 with thanks to fernando torres and his superb hat-trick with goals from annan, wilfried and van der struijk making it 3 - 3

I then played Jaguares a game which ended 1 - 1 Salomon Kalou sparing me blushes after Jaguares Luis Gabriel Rey had scores.

My next friendly was against SC Internacionl which i won 2 - 1 thanks to daniel sturridge scoring a brace before petr cech scored an embarrassing own gol luckily sturridge had already done enought to secure the win.

Next up i played Flamengo an won 2 - 0 thanks to Salomon Kalou and an own goal thanks to Flamengos goalkeeper Felipe.

My next game was a disappointing 1 - 1 draw against Gyeongnam with Young midfielder Conor Clifford scoring for me and Park Soo-Yun scoring for them

My final friendly was against Chunnam Dragons which i won comfortably 3 goals to nil. Park tae-woo scord an own goal before Hulk bagged himself a double.

so the start of the new premier league season
August results
Chelsea 6 - 1 Q.P.R
Sunderland 1 - 2 Chelsea
Stoke 1 - 1 Chelsea
I then got drew into Champions league group D alongside FC Kobenhave Lyon and Napoli which seems a pretty straight forward group if i can get a result against Lyon in both ties.
September results
Wolves 2 - 4 Chelsea
Chelsea 3 - 1 Napolli
Chelsea 3 - 0 West brom
Bristol City 2 - 0 Chelsea
Wigan 1 - 2 Chelsea
Lyon 0 - 2 Chelsea
So overall a decent month except the loss to bristol city in the league cup with the reserve team out but im not really fussed as we got off to a good start inthe champions league and maintained our unbeaten record in the league.

October results
Chelsea 3 - 0 Liverpool
Chelsea 1 - 2 Man city
Chelsea 2 - 0 FC Kobenhavn
Arsenal 4 - 0 Chelsea
Norwich 1 - 3 Chelsea
A bit of a shaky month with the losses to man city and arsenal putting an end to our unbeaten start in the league owever some positives are that i beat liverpool 3 - 0 and that we maintained our good form in the champions league ill try to get the next part up as soon as possible in the meantime i hope you all enjoy!!

thanks ill try and post the next part as soon as possible :)

tell me what you want pictures of and ill try and upload them

Now its the month of November
November results
FC Kobenhavn 1 - 1 Chelsea
Newcastle 0 - 2 Chelsea
Chelsea 4 - 1 Blackburn
Napoli 3 - 3 Chelsea
Fulham 2 - 0 Chelsea
A pretty disappointing month apart from the fact i qualified for the knockout stages of the champions league top of group D with a game to spare and obviously the two solid wins next is the month of december

December results
Chelsea 4 - 1 Swansea
Chelsea 3 - 0 Lyon
Aston villa 0 - 3 Chelsea
Chelsea 5 - 0 Bolton
Chelsea 4 - 1 Tottenham
Everton 2 - 0 Chelsea
Man utd 2 - 2 Chelsea
A better month the only blip was the 2 - 0 loss to everton away but otherwise pretty pleasedd with the way december went and to top it off torres won player of the month:

and goal of the month

Fixtures and results

Now its the month of November
November results
FC Kobenhavn 1 - 1 Chelsea
Newcastle 0 - 2 Chelsea
Chelsea 4 - 1 Blackburn
Napoli 3 - 3 Chelsea
Fulham 2 - 0 Chelsea

A pretty disappointing month apart from the fact i qualified for the knockout stages of the champions league top of group D with a game to spare and obviously the two solid wins next is the month of december

December results
Chelsea 4 - 1 Swansea
Chelsea 3 - 0 Lyon
Aston villa 0 - 3 Chelsea
Chelsea 5 - 0 Bolton
Chelsea 4 - 1 Tottenham
Everton 2 - 0 Chelsea
Man utd 2 - 2 Chelsea

A better month the only blip was the 2 - 0 loss to everton away but otherwise pretty pleasedd with the way december went and to top it off torres won player of the month and goal of the month.

Fixtures and results
View attachment 206232View attachment 206233View attachment 206234
again i will try and upload the next part as soon as possible it will be covering the months of january and february until then enjoy!!

oh i nearly forgot this is a picture of how the league looks and i drew CSKA Moscow in the champions eague knockout stages