Reaction score
Hi guys this is my 1st time doing this. Im a big fan of the others stories on here so i decided to go Rangers in the 3rd Division. I am using LFCmarshall's latest update.(dude u rock).As i am Rangers i have a transfer embargo happening for the 1st season. so i have made no transfers obviously.The only player that has left is Ross Perry on a free to Inverness but he was never gonna play because i think he is rubbish IRL. i managed to keep everybody else.
The formation I am using is
View attachment 274480
So my pre season went pretty decent.View attachment 274473

Slightly concerned with the Carlisle result but thrilled with the QPR win as they were full strength and a EPL team.

As expected im killing it in the Challenge Cup.View attachment 274474

So far in the league we unbeaten which isnt really that impressive considering the opposition.
View attachment 274476View attachment 274475

In the Scottish League Cup we have done pretty good we beat Queen of the South in the 1st round.
View attachment 274477

In the 2nd round we beat Inverness Caley Thistle. Which was a good result as they are a SPL team. Giant Killing no:1 lol.
View attachment 274478

In the 3rd round was the best result so far against The Enemy(Celtic).
View attachment 274479 Great result as they were at home. Giant Killing no:2.

My star 5 players are View attachment 274481

View attachment 274482View attachment 274483View attachment 274484View attachment 274485

More updates to follow will be back on December 31st. Hope Everybody enjoys this story. Any Comments will help and would be gratefully appreciated...

My mistake the above post was NOT the Scottish League Cup Final it was the Challenge Cup. My mistake lol.

Similar start as mine mate. See Lee Wallace is performing well for you also. Good luck with the rest of the season

Yeah Wallace was pretty great at left back but Cribari was Unstoppable at lcb. great partenship with broadfoot. I assume like me in January all your best players were sold for peanuts without u getting a say. In total i lost 8 out of my starting 11 (Cibari, Argyriou, Broadfoot, Wallace, Black, Templeton, Little & Sandaza) My whole back 4 and 2 top scorers (templeton & sandaza) i was gutted. However my season turned out to be epic. even with 8 players under 20 yrs old i still managed to win every competition(Division 3, Ramsden Challenge Cup, Scottish League Cup & Scottish Cup) and go all season unbeaten. Putting Celtic out in the SLC was obviously nice but to beat them in the SC Final(on pens) was esecially gratifying. So im already in my 2nd season and drew FC Midtjylland in the 4th round of the Europa League and beating them 1-2 in Denmark. I'm totally loving this story and think its the best season i have ever had on FM. Going unbeaten and winning the quadruple probably helped though. Will post some Screenshots when i get home from work.