safcstaples

Reaction score
Alright lads,i don't really know much about computers,but i'm treating myself to a new laptop tommorow,which will be primarily used for FM,so i'm hoping you could suggest some good ones from PC World with a maximum price of around £450.

Cheers boys x

You gonna use it for other games, or will FM be the most 'intensive' game you will be using the laptop for?

FM mainly requires a decent processor and RAM. Look for a laptop that has an i3 or i5 processor and at least 4GB of RAM. Then you'll be able to run FM pretty quick

I'm just wondering, what sort of specs would a Desktop need to run every single league in the game at a reasonably pace?

My laptop has 3.1ghz, 8gb ram (1gb dedicated). That runs about 90% of the leagues pretty quickly.

An i3 processor is quite outdated now, i have an i5 but there are laptops now with i7 processors, although for a game like Football manager that's more than enough. However, if you wanted to play more intensive games such as Grand Theft Auto IV or Skyrim, you would have to get a laptop with a dedicated graphics card. If you're just going to be sticking to Football Manager and other 'less intensive' games, that should be good.

Actually, re: my previous comment, the processor will be fine. It is 2.3ghz; my old laptop had 2.0ghz and ran it pretty well.