Croatia
Eire
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Unseeded
Czech Rep
Turkey
Montenegro
Estonia

I think we can beat any of the unseeded teams but would like to not meet Turkey as I like them.

You know, I'd love to see ROI and Estonia in Euro 2012. Good luck to both of them.

You could, but I doubt you would beat any of the countries apart from obviously Estonia.

Ireland could beat any of them specially the Czech's who aint that special

You could, but I doubt you would beat any of the countries apart from obviously Estonia.

We beat a very good Italy team, drew with Russia in Russia, narrowly lost to the world cup semi finalists that played the the same team that played in the WC semi excluding 1 player and went 8 games and nearly 14 hours without conceding a goal until tonight.
We also confidently beat Scotland in the 4 Associations Cup whilst the Czech beat them due to crazy decisions.

I am almost certain that we will be considered favorites against whoever we do play.

the only team i would not like Ireland to play is montenegro they are a much stronger team then what they are rated and will be a tough team to beat

Ireland would have a decent chance against any of those side, but i wouldnt fancy them against Montenegro.

The draw will be on Thursday and the games will be played on 11/12th and 15th of November.

Its more about team spirit then ability with Ireland. Its the never say die spirit that gives us a chance. We should beat all of those teams but still wouldn't want to get Montenegro they have some dangerous players Vucinic and Jovetic to name two

I'd fancy Ireland against Montenegro, I think. Solid defence and a wonderful keeper, and enough guile on the counter to unlock Montenegro's defence. It'd be a close-run thing though, damned close-run.

The moral of the story is Trap must go after this campaign whether we lose in the play-offs or win the euros.

The moral of the story is Trap must go after this campaign whether we lose in the play-offs or win the euros.
He is to loyal to the current players he should've been giving younger players like McCarthy,Long and Coleman a chance

He is to loyal to the current players he should've been giving younger players like McCarthy,Long and Coleman a chance
He is too boring and stubborn. He has his favorites and sticks with them. MON for next Ireland manger.

I could see Ireland just as easily losing than winning against their potential opponents to be honest, only shocker in the qualified teams is that Portugal need a play-off to go through.

would love to see bosnia in Euro 2012, they have some great players (Dzeko and Pjanic above them all) that deserve such a showcase