Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

Raikan007

Reaction score
west-ham.jpg

"Big Sam gets the boot, no more bubbly for him"

was the story of the day across papers all over the country, rumors for this decision was that Allardyce and the board had a fall out regarding the influence the sporting director was going to have over the decisions in the transfer market for their upcoming return to Premier League football...

Sam-Allardyce-Blackburn-R-001.jpg

"Big Sam tells all"
In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports HD:

SKYSPORTS_HD_LRG.jpg

Georgie Thompson:

"Good morning Mr Allardyce, thank you for joining us"

Sam Allardyce:

"Morning Georgie, thank you for having me, might I say how dashing you look today, and please call me Sam"

Georgie Thompson:

"Thank you Sam, what a nice thing to say. Regarding the current situation at Upton Park and your shock dismissal after gaining promotion from the Championship last season with West Ham, everyone wants to know what happened, what events led to this decision? "

Sam Allardyce:

"It was just a disagreement in the policy the board was wanting to implement for the upcoming season, I told them that it would not work if they did and were so adamant in their belief that they asked me to step down if I was not on board, and naturally as a manager, you are in charge of choosing who you want in your team and who you don't, when you don't manage the team on a daily basis and understand football, how can you sit in an office and select players randomly that you think would sound nice at the club, we are not playing Football Manager here, if they wanted to do that then buy the game, **** I would even lend him my copy"

Georgie Thompson:

"Thank you for your time Mr Allardyce and all of the best"

F896316F-B947-7E48-FE23B6216A85EF76.jpg

"West Ham United begin the search for their new manager"

Sources suggest that the board are welcoming a landslide of applicants for the vacancy at Upton Park, pundits believe Paulo Di Canio could be on his way back to his beloved club..

"West Ham appoint Hart as manager"

In just a matter of day's The Hammers appoint relatively unknown English manager, Neil Hart on a two year deal which will see him become the youngest manager in Premier League history at the age of 32..

12198090531909861341man%20silhouette.svg.med.png

"Hart issues a warning in his first interview as Manager of West Ham United"

WHU_stadium.jpg

On a cold day outside Upton Park in early July, Hart issued a warning to the "so called top 4" as he put it, that they were set firmly in his sights and was looking to topple them when encountered and turn the Premier League upside down over the next few years..

He went on to suggest that money will not be able to buy titles once the FFP came into place and that he was planning ahead...

Allways enjoy your storys Raikan and I think I will enjoy this one even more as you are managing my local club who I go to watch quite alot :)

this one will be played until FM13 :) the rest were too easy and got bored and was trying different things etc.. this will be purely for my enjoyment and challenge!

thank you

Raikan, I am well happy your doing a West Ham story. As I am a West Ham season ticket holder in the Booby Moore stand and bleed claret and blue. Looking forward to this... :)

"Hart signs experienced players in his first week in charge"

Michael-Owen_4.jpg
a.jpg

Hart approached recently released strikers Michael Owen and Del Piero to join the revolution that was going to be taking place at the club, insisting that they were invaluable to his plans!

Owen signed on a hefty 49k a week salary on a one year deal while Del Piero accepted a much lower wage at 18k a week but with a salary of 68k a week kicking in once he has played 30 games for the club...

Ze Roberto was supposedly contacted but chose PSG over several clubs including the Hammers, while Juan Riquelme was turned down to his excessive demands!

Per+KROLDRUP.png
7-paul-scharner.jpg

Per Koldrup and Paul Scharner join the Hammers on one year contracts respectively.. Hart announced that Per had a few good years left in him and was after a tall, strong central defender while Scharner, a Premier League veteran joins to help secure the midfield...

craig-gordon-302532587.jpg

Craig Gordon joins the Hammers over United, Chelsea and a host of other clubs...

Neil Hart:

"I am delighted Craig decided to join us over the likes of United and Chelsea, he is a smart guy, he knows that he would sit on the bench for most of his contract whereas I promised him he would be our No1 for the foreseeable future"

"Brazillian Wonderkid duo join Hammers"

negueba_flamengo_gcom_60.jpg
wellingtonnem-ae.jpg

Wellington Nem joins from Fluminese in a deal rumoured to be in the region of £3.5m which activated his release clause while Negueba joins from Flamengo for the same price which activated his release clause...

Anderson and Huddlestone reject West Ham United...

Anderson rejected an offer to join the club after Hart released several statements stating that he would love the opportunity to manage the young Brazillian who eventually joined Schalke

Huddlestone has rejected numerous clubs including West Ham, even though Spurs are trying to force him out of the club.. Hart may still get his man...

Great Start to them story and some nice signings but I don't like those wages, especially Owen's.

Pre-season schedule & results

View attachment 269471

West Ham impress during their pre-season campaign with eight victories out of eight.. Hart seems to be getting the best out of his squad early on...

Hart dips into the coffers again

1907929.jpg
Drage.jpg

Nuno Reis joins from Sporting Lisbon in a fee rumored to be in the region of £2.2m while Norwegian prodigy Thomas Drage joins from Tromso in a deal worth £2.9m

Last edited:
Hart bids farewell to a few players

0,,12562%7E9365918,00.jpg
0,,12562%7E9326859,00.jpg

Hart sold Gary on to Leicster City for £1.8m while Frederic joins Montpellier for free as Hart was wanting to free up some of his wages to cover what he had offered Owen just a few weeks ago..

Hart accepted to pay Frederic 16k a week until his contract was up with The Hammers, saving 24k a week in the process... No other clubs were really interested in Frederic's services..

Good summer signings there mate and some excellent pre season results. Totally agree with selling Piquionne, but he is lawyas a right pain to get rid of because hardly anyone wants him. Also, good money for O'Neil as he isnt good enough for the premier league.

thanks mate, Owen was a tad expensive I know, but I love him and he works really well in my tactics in the past.. still a great player in my books and is rated as my best striker in the squad :)

if he scores for me like gogo said, then I would pay him double that ;) as long as he does!

Did the right thing letting those two leave mate especially Gary O'Neil his on 40k I believe which is crazy for a player like him who is injured alot of the time.

Yeah me too man, I would love to see Owen over West Ham now on a pay when play basis, class act.

Last edited: