Runeaa

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with a problem i have, i think this is my bane in FM12!

At the moment, im managing Man United, i use a tactic that works, and i win! Everything is going great!

I have my assistant, Mike Phelan do the teamtalks, and i do the pressconferance before and after the matches! All of a sudden, kinda out of nowwhere the morale of the whole squad drops, from superb/very good, too miserable!!! What is the deal with this!? This happens every time i start a new save!! What am i doing wrong? I most of the time play Man United and this ALWAYS happens! If i do the teamtalks myself, or if the assistent do it, doesent matter, it happens every time! Is this a bug in the game??

All help apretiated! cheers..

It could be because either Phelan doesn't have good "Motivating" stats, or because he is repeatedly saying the same things. Check the Player Information screen (*Player Name*>Overview>Information) and on the right it tell's you about the Player's happiness.

Or it could just be because they are having to play for Man United! :p

agree with everything scotty98tr said. a lot of the time, assistant managers are too strict with the players during team talks. Your training schedule might also too intensive

if this helps

at the beginning of games i say assertive i expect a win (when favourites) when not calm give the fans something to cheer

at half time and winning calmly praise them (well done lads) if drawing remain calm and encourage (when favourites) if under dogs and winning do the same but if drawing also praise

if losing assertive encouragement

and at end of game if your happy with the result calmly praise players and if unhappy assertive ticking off!

worked for me and just the basics

also if plus 8 happy praise plus 9 delight but only use the calm and assertive unless they really annoy you then give both barrells and aggressive (rarely use it or it has no effect and there morale will drop like a stone

hope this helps but like i say this is only the basics