Pedder

Reaction score
Hey guys Pedder here bringing you my beta of my new Euro Super League. I have spent quite a while on making this as it is my first time making a super league on Data editor.

But I had planned it all out fore hand and now have finished all of the cups, leagues, league names, team changes and nation rules.

I will need testers so I will be uploading the file.

View attachment 348647

Whoever downloads please give me feedback on it e.g about the teams in what leagues the trophies and how the league works out and if you enjoyed it :)

Thanks

P.S - More changes will be made in future plus I will be making one for when FM 14 comes out

Just loaded this in editor, and first off not bad for your first attempt.

Couple of pointers though

1) All the clubs are based in England so any regens will be english whether it's a English team or not

2) Prize money drops dramatically in the first level and is non existent in lower levels, so all teams below 4th position will struggle financially

3) add TV money and TV dates this will help with above

4) add Prize money to Cups

5) move higher cup above lower cup to keep the dynamic reputation of higher cup above lower cup in future seasons

6) Haven't loaded it in game but going on past FM series changing European Champions League etc to extinct doesn't stop the competition from running, you need to overwrite the comps themselves. (i.e. just make them like a super cup with 2 teams/nations not in your system)

8) with only 92 teams in your system, it's easy to fix all leagues that you've taken teams from to make them playable.

9) all your Cup rounds are on the same dates meaning fixtures will be all over the place which could potentially mean a competition will fail to finish and cease working in future seasons.

Hopefully your take the above as constructive criticism and not give up.:)

Im not sure how to change it really aha Im only new to editor, I usually just play the game but I thought I would boot up editor and make something I would enjoy