Europe's Deadliest Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

JDY

Reaction score
Just take a look at his goal record this season , would be suprised if he even gets half the amount next season !

Nice mate...

But Pavel Pogrebnyak is mine 63gls in 35 games

What league was that in with pogrybenyak, I got 45 in a year with Yakubu, not bad considering he's **** :D

hey i can not find ibisevic in my game
why you can find ibisevic?

Ibisevic is europe deadliest striker in real life this season. In the game I think Ibrahimovic or Adebayor are much better.

hey i can not find ibisevic in my game
why you can find ibisevic?

he plays for hoffenheim in the bundesliga . . you might have to have the german league loaded up.

thats very impressive
i must say.
first season on my network game
the yak got like 27 in 30 prem games
about the most i've seen

ibisevic looks like a good buy, ive been looking for a solid replacement for saha and partner the yak. yakubu has scored 17 in 22 games for me (H)

Ye Ibisevic has 18 in 17 irl....but is out for rest of season....He was ok for me when i was hoffenheim...scored about 10 in each season i had him.....what tactics u use?

Ye Ibisevic has 18 in 17 irl....but is out for rest of season....He was ok for me when i was hoffenheim...scored about 10 in each season i had him.....what tactics u use?

i play an attacking 4-1-1-3-1 . . i don't think he would have scored as much as he did without Riquelme supplying a **** of alot of assists

if your askin me mate i use my 4-3-1-2 tactic but ive just tweaked it so i wont concede many goals. you should give it a try just change it to a 4-4-2 if you dont like using AM, just as good if not better

mmm i used 4-4-2 the whole 6 seasons i was there.....bar the odd experiment

i got bojan , martins , vela , gaby and laurito as my striker at strike force that realy does stinck of goals

Back