dasty

Reaction score
I'm currently playing my Everton save in my first season and I found my attacking player atrocious, dismal and terrible. I'm 15 games in and although I have a stingy defense, I'm not scoring any goals upfront at all. Most of the games ended in 0-0. The worst thing? I dominated every game with up to 60% possession and at least 3-5 CCC and still my strikers missed all of them. Jelavic is the worst player I've ever managed in this game. 20 games without a goal for a striker, simply hopeless.

Thank God the winter transfer window is finally here so I need a few striking options. This is Everton so my budget isn't really that high, preferably below 4m.

jelavic is CLASS!! Advanced Forward get peinerr behind him or on wings as AP he will score for fun! im always everton when fm comes out i play 4 1AM 1dlp 1cm-s winger AP winger A 1st AF. vellios and denis str are good use them :) look at ima agirr (TM) real socieded

yea jelavic on my save got transfered to arsenal 18 monthes after joining and his form is amazing, everton have a strong team i have no idea what you have done morale wise or tactics, what signings have you added

I'm playing a 4-3-1-2 formation with no wingers and Jelavic as advanced forward. Tim Cahill is scoring quite a lot for me, but Jelavic just can't seems to score. There was once in a game where there was an open goal for him to slot home and he missed, twice!

Added Alderweld, Sanogo, Guido Pizzaro and a few other youngsters, who all seems to have played well for me. Baines was immaculate for me, averaging 7.6 ratings. Barkley is progressing well too. Just having problem scoring goals. Currently sitting comfortably in 5th and morale is quite high.

Last edited:
i have jelavic as a complete forward or target man he is world class and also landon donovan is awesome on my save.get alex oxlade chamberlain.other good strikers include oscar cardozo del piero spelling,lukaku loan,luca castaignos,cenk tosun and dimitar berbatov would be a good signing