Everton F.C. with Eric Cantona :)

aljo161

Reaction score
300581_Everton_FC_badge.png

On the 7th of July, Everton F.C. has announced Eric Cantona as their new manager. The frenchman's signature on the paper brings him 13,250
£ per week which bounds him on Goodison Park until July, 2011.

goodison_park1024.jpg

Expectations are First Knockout Round of the EURO Cup, qualify for the EURO Cup through participation in the Premier Division this season, Sixth Round of FA Cup and Quarter Final of League Cup ...

Transfer budget :
0£ ( I didn't allow Transfer budget in first window)

Wage budget : twb -
£747 795 per week / cwt - £755 750 per week

The Toffees didn't have any money for transfers but they bought 2 players for free. Stephen Appiah and Sebastian Viera.

Pre-season began against Reserves but Everton didn't lose any match after that one.Only one finished equally, against Preston. All other games were victorious.

Cantona had only one month to work with team and prepare them for season.

First game of season is against Aston Villa in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
15.08.2009, Saturday
Villa Park ( Attendance : 42640 )
Refereed by : Dowd, P
15:00
Aston Villa - Everton 1:3
................................Ashley Young ( 90 )...........................Louis Saha ( 17, 84 )
..............................................................................................Tim Cahill ( 57 )

Great match to watch, full of chances. Everton was superior on the field, and result shows that. Louis Saha was man of the match. Cantona : " This performance showed me that my team is capable for everything. And I hope that they will go back where they belong, on Top 4. "

Next match is against Hajduk Split in EURO Cup ....

EURO Cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 1
20.08.2009, Thursday
Poljud ( Attendance : 13324 )
Refereed by : Studer, F
19:45
Hajduk - Everton 0:2
................................................................................................Tim Cahill ( 27 )
................................................................................................Louis Saha ( 45+2 )

Solid match by Everton and unrecognized performance by Hajduk. They had only 2 shoots in entire game. Cantona : " As you've already said, solid match from my lads. In these kind of games, at the end only matters that we are victorious. "

Next match is against Hajduk Split in EURO Cup ....

EURO Cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 2
27.08.2009, Thursday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 32467 )
Refereed by : Iturralde Gonzalez, E
Everton - Hajduk 2:0
.......................................Louis Saha ( 38 )
.......................................Joseph Yobo ( 54 )

Reserved performance by The Toffees. At the result 0:0, Hajduk had few chances for 0:1, but they didn't score and after that Everton woke up and scored. Yobo only confirmed triumph for Everton. Cantona :" Reserved performance in reserved game. Hajduk had their chances and after all, we were favorites and we showed that. "

EURO Cup : " Everton have been drawn in Group I of the EURO Cup along with Panathinaikos, Dinamo Moscow and Wisla. Group matches will start on 17.09.2009. "

Next match is against Portsmouth in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
30.08.2009, Sunday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 40158 )
Refereed by : Tanner, S
Everton - Portsmouth 0:0

Very boring match by both teams. Everton realy disappointed all fans today, we all could judge that. They had chances but they didn't deserve to win. Cantona : " All good in game against Villa was bad today. I'm disappointed with performance and we have to work on that. "

Next match is against Wolves in Premier Division ....

--------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I simply could not believe Euro Cup drawn, against my favorite team. Against my home team -.- amazing .... every time when i play manager, i hope that i wouldn't be drawn against my favorite teams, such as Hajduk Split, Celtic and Everton ... :)

Last edited:
September report:

Premier Division
02.09.2009, Wednesday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 37741 )
Refereed by : Jones, M
Everton - Wolves 2:0
...............................Louis Saha ( 37 )
.......................Steven Pienaar ( 81 )

Good performance by Everton's defence and by Pienaar and Saha, midfield had very bad game. Wolves had few chances for goals only because of midfield . Cantona :" Great composure and great defence gave us this victory, that's all what I have to say. "

Next match is against Man Utd in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
13.09.2009, Sunday
Old Trafford ( Attendance : 76212 )
Refereed by : Jones, M
16:00
Man Utd - Everton 4-2
.....................Wayne Rooney ( 31, 50 )...............................Sylvain Distin ( 18 )
.....................Dimitar Berbatov ( 38, 46 )...........................Tim Cahill ( 37 )
.....................Darren Fletcher injured ( 70 )

Great match by both teams, two times lead by The Toffees is down and Man Utd are responsible for that. Altough that we must admit that The Red Devils did not deserve this victory, better team on the field was Everton. Cantona :" This wasn't easy game for me. I spent 5 years on Old Trafford and all emotions came back to me. I'm very proud on my team because we deserved better then this, but we're moving on. "

Next match is against Wisla in Euro Cup ....

EURO Cup Grp I
17.09.2009, Thursday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 34048 )
Refereed by : Perez Burull, A
Everton - Wisla 1:0
..............................Yakubu (46 )

Very boring match by both sides. Everton won this match by playing with half of their strenght. Cantona :" Bad performance from my lads, I'm very disappointed. On the other side, we've got 3 points and I can be satisfied with that ."

Next match is against Stoke in League Cup ....

League Cup 3rd Round
22.09.2009, Tuesday
Britannia Stadium ( Attendance : 20498 )
Refereed by : Attwell, S
Stoke - Everton 2:2
...............................Robert Huth ( 18 )...............................Yakubu ( 69 )
.........................Liam Lawrence ( 93 )...........................Tim Cahill ( 120+1 )
...........................................................................................John Heitinga injured ( 6 )
Penalty Shoot-out :
...............................Liam Lawrence scored...............................Louis Saha scored
...............................Dean Whitehead scored...............................Leon Osman scored
...............................Ricardo Fuller scored..............................Yakubu scored
......................Matthew Etherington scored...............................Tim Cahill scored
.......................Abdoulaye Faye scored...............................Marouane Fellaini scored
...............................Carl Dickinson scored...............................Leighton Baines scored
...............................Michael Tonge scored...............................Sylvain Distin scored
...............................Andy Wilkinson scored...............................Phil Neville scored
..........................Ryan Shawcross missed...............................Yoseph Yobo scored

Unbeliveable match to watch, and to not speak about penalties. Amazing, that's rate for this game. Everton did deserve to win, altough Cahill saved them in 121st minute. Cantona :" Trust me, during this game, some thoughts came through my mind and I wanted to be there, to be in the game. That shows how excited this match was. It wasn't the best performance, but the field was destroyed and we couldn't play our game. My lads leave their hearts on the pitch and I'm proud that we are through."

Next match is against Fulham in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
26.09.2009, Saturday
Craven Cottage ( Attendance : 25661 )
Refereed by : Dean, M
Fulham - Everton 0:0
...............................Andy Johnson sent off ( 53 )

Bad match by both sides, Fulham didn't have 1 shot whole game and besides that Everton didn't deserve to win. Cantona :"I'm disappointed with their approach in this match. That's all."

Next match is against Dinamo Moscow in Euro Cup ....

October report :

EURO Cup Grp I
01.10.2009, Thursday
Arenas Khimki ( Attendance : 16757 )
Refereed by : Zimmermann, C
Dinamo Moscow - Everton 1:2
..............................Alexandr Dimidko ( 64 )....................Steven Pienaar ( 49 )
...............Alexandr Dimidko sent off ( 90 ).......................Sylvain Distin ( 73 )

Again we saw reserved play by The Toffees, and again they won the match. I must tell, luck is on their side. Cantona :" Like you said, reserved play, but... the victory. We must work on our performance immediately until we lose some game."

Next match is against Arsenal in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
06.10.2009, Tuesday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 39473 )
Refereed by : Foy, C
Everton - Arsenal 2:3
...........................Marouane Fellaini ( 33 )..............................Denilson ( 3, 50 )
...........................Yakubu ( 52 )..............................Thomas Vermaelen ( 55 )
..............................Tim Cahill injured ( 11 )
..............................Leon Osman injured ( 72 )

Everton have luck in Euro Cup so far, but against top teams in Premier League that is excatly opposite. First against Man Utd , then against Arsenal. Cantona :" We didn't deserve this, that was shown by our performance. I'm proud on my team and I hope that in future result will be shown by our performance. "

Next match is against Birmingham in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
19.10.2009, Monday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 35641 )
Refereed by : Walton, P
20:00
Everton - Birmingham 1:0
..............................Louis Saha ( 61 )

Boring match, one inspiration solved this match. Eric Cantona didn't have any comment after this match, and we know why is that.

Next match is against Panathinaikos in Euro Cup ....

EURO Cup Grp I
22.10.2009, Thursday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 34338 )
Refereed by : Stark, W
Everton - Panathinaikos 1:1
..............................James Vaughan ( 90 )..............................Djibril Cisse ( 35 )

That's what we've been talking about in last two matches in Euro Cup. Their reserved performance in Euro Cup bring them this result, and lack of motivation at the end revenged to them. Cantona :" I know what is problem with Euro Cup matches, all members of my team says ' This is easy game for us ' and for that you can blame on me. I'm not strict with them enough, man can learn from his mistakes. Believe me, I will. "

Next match is against Sunderland in League Cup ....

League Cup 4th Rnd
27.10.2009, Tuesday
Goodison Park ( Attendance : 35757 )
Refereed by : Dowd, P
Everton - Sunderland 3:2
..............................Yakubu ( 8, 82 )..............................Kenwyne Jones ( 19 )
..............................Louis Saha ( 24 )............................Lee Cattermole ( 76 )
..............................Louis Saha injured ( 48 )

Cup match with Everton, seems to me that those few words means spectacle. Last Cup match for The Toffees was against Stoke, and finished 2:2, this one 3:2, I wonder how will end next one. Amazing game from the both teams, but today Everton was better and they deserved this victory. Cantona :" We were better team on pitch and I think that we deserved more secure win then 3:2, but never mind that, we're through and only that is important. "

Next match is against Burnley in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
31.10.2009, Saturday
Turf Moor ( Attendance : 20446 )
Refereed by : Webb, H
Burnley - Everton 1:4
..........................Robbie Blake ( 6 )..............................Yakubu ( 3, pen 36 )
........................Andre Bikey sent off ( 56 )..............................Tim Cahill ( 14 )
......................................................................................................Sylvain Distin ( 49 )

Sensational match from Everton, they could win this match with more goal difference then this. Cantona :" I'm pleased with my teams performance today. We could win by more goals but that isn't important.Most important thing is our realization, and today we showed that we can do better."

Next match is against Wisla in Euro Cup ....

--------------------------------
more to come... now, few screenshots. I couldn't believe how League Cup turned out to be :D only Arsenal left...if i don't win League Cup this year, i will never :D
View attachment 24732
View attachment 24733
View attachment 24734
View attachment 24735

-------------------------------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Last edited:
Cantona wouldn't go to Everton

Just kick them ;)

yeah, i know -.-'' but he was first one on my mind xD

------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Fantastic layout, doing superb. Great read, keep it up :)

hard to reed??? :S
ok ... i will change the font ;) hope you'll like the new one ...

-------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

November Report:

EURO Cup Grp I
05.11.2009,Thursday
Stadion Ludowy (Attendance:5000)
Refereed by:Hrinak,V
Wisla - Everton 1:2
..........................Pawel Brozek (16)..........................James Vaughan (46)
...............................................................................................Yakubu (70)

We've just witnessed another bad performance from The Toffees in Euro Cup.If we must be honest,they will not get to far if they continue to play like this.Cantona:"I'm very annoyed that my team play like this in Europe.I will need work on that if we go through."

Next match is against West Ham in Premier Division..

Premier Division
08.11.2009,Sunday
Upton Park (Attendance:33843)
Refereed by:Tanner,S
West Ham - Everton 0:2
..........................................................................................................Leighton Baines (37,60)

Great match by Everton's defence.But in attack,they won because of 2 inspirations from Baines.One goal was true work of art.Cantona:"I told them to pay attention in defense,if Baines did not score one or two goals,probably we would not win the match.I would take blame for that,but we won and only that counts."

Next match is against Bolton in Premier Division....

Premier Division
11.11.2009,Wednesday
Goodison Park (Attendance:40158)
Refereed by: Dean,M
Everton - Bolton 1:1
..........................Yakubu (11)......................................................Johan Elmander (75)

Today,we must admit.Everton deserved to win this match.But football wouldn't be so interesting if favorites can win every game easy.Cantona:"I'm disappointed with the result.Performance wasn't bad but we should win this one easy."

Next match is against Sunderland in Premier Division..

Premier Division
23.11.2009,Monday
Goodison Park (Attendance:37168)
Refereed by: Stroud,K
Everton - Sunderland 1:0
..........................Steven Pienaar (27)

Again we saw remarkable match by Everton in defensive way.Cantona:"I really like when my team play like this.We are great in defence and about attack,we can always score.We have great chances,but we scored only once this game.My point is,we should continue to play this defensive way until bad form,we all know that after great form comes not so great.It's matter of time when will that happen."

Next match is against Man City in Premier Division ...

Premier Division
28.11.2009,Saturday
The City of Manchester Stadium (Attendance:47405)
17:30
Man City - Everton 3:0
..................Emmanuel Adebayor (15,24,57)

Stunning performance by Adebayor.His hattrick solved this match easily.Cantona:"We played brave today,but City was better.And magic from one man make this win easy to them."

Next match is against Dinamo Moscow in Euro Cup ....

December Report:

EURO Cup Grp I
03.12.2009,Thursday
Goodison Park (Attendance:33709)
Refereed by:Wagner,L
Everton - Dinamo Moscow 0:3
............................................................................................Alexandr Kerzhakov (45+2)
............................................................................................Kirill Kombarov (60)
..........................................................................................John Heitinga own goal (85)

Great match by Dinamo Moscow,but we can only criticise coach Cantona cause he put whole reserve team in first eleven.Cantona:"I know,this is my fault.My only intention was to give my first team rest.That turn out wrong and we must take points from Panathinaikos in Greece."

Next match is against Tottenham in Premier Division...

Premier Division
06.12.2009,Sunday
Refereed by:Clattenburg,M
Everton - Tottenham 2:1
..........................Joseph Yobo (17)..........................Peter Crouch (52)
..........................Yakubu (34)
................Phil Neville sent off (60)

Super match by both sides,on the end Everton have won this one.But it won't be unfair if Tottenham have turn out as winners.Cantona:"I'm proud on my team and I think that we deserved to win.Yes,Tottenham had chances to come back from 2:0, but we were more dangerous in attack.And with 10 mens we had some chances,on the end I'm satisfied with result."

Next match is against Sheff Wed in League Cup....

League Cup Qtr Final
09.12.2009,Wednesday
Goodison Park (Attendance:39922)
Refereed by:Bennett,S
Everton - Sheff Wed 3:1
.....................Steven Pienaar (37).....................................Sean McAllister (62)
..........................Joseph Yobo (58)
..........................Tim Cahill (90)

Everton maybe won this match,but they played reserved.Sheffield wasn't danger at all.Expected win by favorites and no League Cup shock here.Cantona:"My lads didn't give 100% from them because that wasn't necessary.I'm happy with win and no matter who is next.I expect from us to get into finals."

Next match is against Chelsea in Premier Division...

Premier Division
12.12.2009,Saturday
Stamford Bridge (Attendance:39157)
Refereed by:Marriner,A
Chelsea - Everton 1:0
..........................Joe Cole (75)

Tipical English match with great defence on both ways,one inspiration from Cole and Chelsea wins.Cantona:"I'm very happy and proud on my team today.We deserved at least one point from this match,never mind,my lads showed that we can play against biggest teams in League.Next time they won't be so lucky."

Next match is against Panathinaikos in Euro Cup ....

EURO Cup Grp I
17.12.2009,Thursday
OAKA Spyros Louis (Attendance:32977)
Refereed by:Gagelmann,P
Panathinaikos - Everton 0:1
.....................................................................................................................Louis Saha (79)

This match is the way how The Toffees should play every match in Euro Cup.Cantona:"Again and again I must praise my defence and we should play like this every time."

Next match is against Liverpool in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
20.12.2009,Sunday
Anfield (Attendance:45362)
Refereed by:Jones,M
Liverpool - Everton 3:0
..........................Steven Gerrard (31)
..........................Dirk Kuyt (43,77)

The Merseyside derby belong to Liverpool in every way.Everton failed in attack,defence,midfield and they lost fairly this match.Cantona:"I must admit,this was our worst performance this year.Against City we fought brave but the magic from Adebayor solved that match,today I didn't saw any fight from my lads.Because of that I'm so disappointed."

Next match is against Hull in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
23.12.2009,Wednesday
The Circle (Attendance:24680)
Refereed by:Bennett,S
Hull - Everton 0:3
............Bernard Mendy injured (15)....................................James Vaughan (57)
.............Nathan Doyle sent off (57)........................................Yakubu (61)
...........................................................................................................Steven Pienaar (74)

Some performance from The Toffees.Great win for them and that brings them another 3 points.Cantona:"I'm pleased with performance,it could gone better but I am simple man and al we need is to win on fair way."

Next match is against Blackburn in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
26.12.2009,Saturday
Refereed by:Marriner,A
Everton - Blackburn 5:0
..........................Tim Cahill (14)
..........................Steven Pienaar (17)
..............James Vaughan (67,70,pen 82)
.............Tony Hibbert injured (34)

Sensational performance from Everton.James Vaughan made an impact when he came in game.Cantona:"I'm really impressed with their performance and I didn't expect win with this kind of goal difference."

Next match is against Aston Villa in Premier Division....

Premier Division
28.12.2009,Monday
Refereed by:Webb,H
Everton - Aston Villa 1:1
..........................James Vaughan (30)..........................Craig Gardner (90)

First of all,Aston Villa didn't deserve this point.They had 3, maximum 4 chances in entire match and they scored from late free kick.Cantona:"Actually,I can only tell that I'm proud on my lads, we didn't have luck this game."

Next match is against Wolves in Premier Division....

Premier Division
30.12.2009,Wednesday
Molineux (Attendance:26699)
Refereed by:Mason,L
Wolves - Everton 1:0
..........................Stefan Maierhofer (87)

Unbelieveable thing is that Wolves win this match,after 21 shot by Everton, Wolves take the win.Cantona:"This is amazing.First Villa now Wolves, we didn't have luck this time also and I hope that will change."

Everton have signed brazilian midfielder Jadson on free transfer from Shakhtar Donetsk ......

98609.jpg

Next match is against Newcastle in FA Cup ....

January Report:

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
02.01.2010,Saturday
St.James'Park (Attendance:49566)
Refereed by:Laws,G
Newcastle - Everton 3:2
................Andy Carroll (pen 20)........................................Yakubu (30,42)
..........................Shola Ameobi (23)
.......Sylvain Distin own goal (27)

Newcastle cause League Cup shock.Amazing win by The Magpies and very bad show by Everton.Only one who tried to pull Everton out of troubles was Yakubu and he didn't make it.Cantona:"I have no comments."

Next match is against Q.P.R. in League Cup ....

League Cup Semi Final Leg 1
06.01.2009,Wednesday
Goodison Park (Attendance:39721)
Refereed by:Atkinson,M
Everton - Q.P.R. 2:0
..........................Jadson (16)
..........................Yakubu (32)

Decent win by The Toffees.They didn't allow opponent's strikers to get into chance.Cantona:"I'm pleased with victory.About performance we could do better then that."

Next match is against Hull in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
09.01.2010,Saturday
Goodison Park (Attendance:35035)
Everton - Hull 4:0
..............Yakubu (14,51,84).........................................Kamil Zayatte sent off (45+1)
.......................Jadson (34)

Obviously Everton likes to play against Hull.Great match from Yakubu who scored hat-trick.Cantona:"This kind of game I want them to repeat all the time.Sensational performance from Yakubu,and great one from Jadson."

Next match is against Wigan in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
13.01.2010,Wednesday
Refereed by:Foy,C
Everton - Wigan 2:0
.....................Yakubu (22,68)...................................Ben Watson sent off (55)

Again, great performance by Yakubu and defence.We could get used to Yakubu's goals.Cantona:"I must praise Yakubu and my defence, Yakubu for scoring twice and defence for don't leting opponent's to shot."

Next match is against Portsmouth in Premier Division ....

-----------------------
Again, few screenshots...And is this font ok??? ty... and I must tell about tactics...changed 4-5-1 into 4-4-2...I'm learning Jadson to play forward...
View attachment 25418
View attachment 25419
View attachment 25420
View attachment 25421
View attachment 25422

---------------------------------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Last edited:
wtf is this...some bug??? is this happened to anyone else???

I lost 2:0 in regular and i scored, that makes it 2:1 on extra time...but here is 3:1 and different goal analysis :S

View attachment 26295
View attachment 26296

--------------------------------------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

looks weird lol. could be a bug, though i've never come across anything like that

Premier Division
16.01.2010,Saturday
Fratton Park (Attendance:16976)
Refereed by: Attwell,S
Portsmouth - Everton 0:2
..................................................................................................Jadson (45,pen 80)

Sensational performance by Jadson,great win by Everton who is trying to catch Champions League.Cantona:"I'm happy with performance,and I'm thrilled with Jadson today."

Next match is against Q.P.R. in League Cup ....

League Cup Semi Final Leg 2
19.01.2010,Tuesday
Loftus Road (Attendance:18200)
Refereed by: Atkinson,M
Q.P.R. - Everton 2:1
.....................Akos Buszaky (78)...............................James Vaughan (111)
.....................Rowan Vine (90+1)

Again,for struggling we must blame Cantona.He tried with reserve squad,and when became serious,then he made some changes which turned match in their benefit.Cantona:"Yes I know,it's my fault,but i'm disappointed with my lads performance.Maybe they are reserve squad,but altough that they are better then opposite team."

Next match is against Man Utd in Premier Division...

Premier Division
26.01.2010,Tuesday
Refereed by: Clattenburg,M
Everton - Man Utd 3:1
.....................James Vaughan (29)..................................Wayne Rooney (43)
.....................Jadson (49)
.....................Leighton Baines (72)

Great performance by Cantona's team.Everton won this match fairly.Cantona:"I'm delighted with this win.We were better on every side of the field and we deserved to win with more goal difference,but I can accept this."

Next match is against Fulham in Premier Division ...

Premier Division
30.01.2010,Saturday
Goodison Park (Attendance:40065)
Everton - Fulham 1:2
.....................Steven Pienaar (10).................................Andy Johnson (45)
........Marouane Fellaini injured (88).....................Zoltan Gera (60)

Amazing thing in this match is score.Evertona had 30 shots and 17 of them went into target.And Fulham had 5 shots,they scored 2 goals.Amazing!! Cantona:"I'm devestated,after this kind of performance we lost match.I simply cannot believe what I saw on the pitch.In my 27 years in proffesional football,I've never witnessed something like this."

Next match is against Stoke in Premier Division ...

February Report:

Premier Division
03.02.2010,Wednesday
Goodison Park (Attendance:37393)
Refereed by: Roberts,R
Everton - Stoke 1:1
.....................Yakubu (53)..........................................Carl Dickinson (90+1)

This is second match in a row wich Everton deserve to get victory.Cantona:"I can't believe what is happening to us.We don't have luck,we deserved at the moment to be on Top 4 and fight for the season.But we move on."

Next match is against Arsenal in Premier Division...

Premier Division
06.02.2010,Saturday
Emirates Stadium (Attendance:60361)
Refereed by: Mason,L
Arsenal - Everton 3:0
.....................Robin van Persie (11)
.....................Denilson (45+1)
.....................Nicklas Bendtner (54)

Great performance by Arsenal and deserved victory.Cantona:"Yes,they deserved to win this match.They were better,but all this is because of our lack of confidence in previous matches that we deserve to win."

Next match is against Bolton in Premier Division ...

Premier Division
09.02.2010,Tuesday
Reebok Stadium (Attendance:27723)
Refereed by: Tanner,S
Bolton - Everton 0:0

Again we saw better performance by visitors,by Everton but they didn't win.Again! Cantona:"No comment."

Next match is against Athletic Bilbao in Euro Cup...

EURO Cup 1st Knockout Rnd Leg 1
18.02.2010,Thursday
San Mames (Attendance:33357)
Refereed by: Fleischer,H
Athletic - Everton 1:0
.....................Ion Velez (76)

One of miserables performances by The Toffees.Bilbao team won this match because of Everton mistakes.Cantona stormed out.

Next match is against Stoke in Premier Division

Premier Division
21.02.2010,Sunday
Britannia Stadium (Attendance:27500)
Refereed by: Wiley,A
Stoke - Everton 1:0
.....................Tuncay (66)

Great match by Stoke and again miserable performance by Everton.Bad Cantona stormed out again.

Next match is against Athletic Bilbao in Euro Cup...

EURO Cup 1st Knockout Rnd Leg 1
25.02.2010,Thursday
Goodison Park (Attendance:35095)
Refereed by: Drees,J
Everton - Athletic 3:0
.....................James Vaughan (21,69)
.....................Tim Cahill (39)

Today we watched good old Everton.Cantona:"I hope this game means that we are waking up from this bad form."

Next match is against Arsenal in League Cup Final...

League Cup Final
28.02.2010,Sunday
Wembley (Attendance:90000)
Refereed by: Foy,C
Arsenal - Everton 2:3
..............Robin van Persie (5,36)..........................James Vaughan (34)
...............................................................................................Jack Rodwell (45+1)
.................................................................................................Joseph Yobo (47)

Amazing Final on Wembley.Everton is making history from today.First League Cup trophy for The Toffees in the club's history.

Next match is against Hapoel Tel-Aviv in Euro Cup...

March Report:

EURO Cup 2nd Knockout Rnd Leg 1
11.03.2010,Thursday
Bloomfield (Attendance:15473)
Refereed by: Bertolini,C
H.Tel-Aviv - Everton 0:2
..........Rami Duani sent off (89).....................Louis Saha (10)
...........................................................................................Steven Pienaar (39)
......................................................................................Tim Cahill injured (73)

It's great to see Everton is playing football again.Cantona:"We deserved this win and i'm satisfied with it."

Next match is against Birmingham in Premier Division...

Premier Division
14.03.2010,Sunday
St.Andrews (Attendance:20705)
Refereed by: Robert,R
Birmingham - Everton 1:1
.....................Lee Bowyer (19).....................................Louis Saha (pen 60)

Everton deserved to take 3 points from St.Andrews.But again and again unlucky 1 point.Cantona:"I'm satisfied with performance,not with result."

Next match is against Hapoel Tel-Aviv in Euro Cup...

EURO Cup 2nd Knockout Rnd 2 Leg
18.03.2010,Thursday
Goodison Park (Attendance:33671)
Refereed by: De Marco,A
Everton - H.Tel-Aviv 1:0
.....................Steven Pienaar (78)

Goodison Park wasn't full at all, people's simply knew that Cantona would go out with reserve team.But this time Everton won the match.Cantona:"I'm pleased with this win,because I gave rest to my first team and I gave other lads a chance to prove themselves."

Next match is against West Ham in Premier Division ...

Premier Division
21.03.2010,Sunday
Goodison Park (Attendance:38160)
Refereed by: Foy,C
Everton - West Ham 1:0
...............Mikel Arteta (18).....................Scott Parker sent off (39)

Solid match by The Toffees.Very boring match,but good for Everton defence.Cantona:"I'm pleased with the win,yes it was boring game but we won and only that counts."

Next match is against Man City in Premier Division..

April Report:

Premier Division
04.04.2010,Sunday
Refereed by: Bennett,S
Everton - Man City 3:0
.....................Yakubu (28,40)
.....................Jadson (50)

Amazing win and performance by The Toffees.They could win this match with even more goal difference.Cantona:"We showed them that we can reply with same measure.I'm proud with my lads performance."

Next match is against Stuttgart in Euro Cup .....

EURO Cup Qtr Final Leg 1
07.04.2010,Wednesday
Goodison Park (Attendance:360576)
Refereed by: Barroso,V
Everton - Stuttgart 1:1
.....................Jo (28)...................................................Pavel Pogrebnyak (58)

Very poor performance by both sides.Everton should win this match,now they must go in Germany for win.Cantona:"I'm little bit disappointed with this.We have chance to win Euro Cup but we must be on top of our form."

Next match is against Tottenham in Premier Division ...

Premier Division
11.04.2010,Sunday
White Hart Lane (Attendance:35357)
Tottenham - Everton 4:0
.....................Aaron Lennon (10)
.....................Peter Crouch (41,53)
.....................Robbie Keane (83)

Everton suffered big defeat on White Hart Lane.Disappointing performance from The Toffees who could turn everything around with this win but they didn't make it.Cantona:"No comment, I'm to disappointed to say anything."

Next match is against Stuttgart in Euro Cup ....

EURO Cup Qtr Final Leg 2
14.04.2010,Wednesday
Mercedes-Benz-Arena (Attendance:51709)
Refereed by: Zimmermann,C
Stuttgart - Everton 0:2
............Serdar Tasci sent off (78).........................Tim Cahill (30)
.....................................................................................Mikel Arteta (54)

This match and this win make Everton to go in Semi Finals of Euro Cup.Cantona:"It was great performance by my lads and with this kind of play we could lift this trophy."

Next match is against Chelsea in Premier Division...

Premier Division
17.04.2010,Saturday
Goodison Park (Attendance:39087)
Everton - Chelsea 2:1
.....................James Vaughan (73).....................Didier Drogba (35)
.....................Yakubu (90)

Amazing comeback from Everton.They deserved all 3 points from this game.Cantona:"I'm delighted with this win.We deserved to win this match and that repayed to us in last minute."

Next match is against Galatasaray in Euro Cup ....

EURO Cup Semi Final Leg 1
22.04.2010,Thursday
Goodison Park (Attendance:38015)
Refereed by: Wagner,L
Everton - Galatasaray 2:1
.....................James Vaughan (31)......................................Milan Baros (86)
.....................Yakubu (46)

Solid performance by Everton.They won this match by 1 goal difference,they could do better then that.But win is a win.Cantona:"We could do better then this, but i'm satisfied with win."

Next match is against Wigan in Premier Division....

Premier Division
26.04.2010,Monday
DW Stadium (Attendance:17997)
Wigan - Everton 2:1
.....................Antonio Amaya (45+3)..........................................Yakubu (22)
.....................Marlon King (90+1)

From this match Wigan turn out to be a winner.But they didn't deserve this victory.Cantona:"We were better side,we should win this match.But unfortunately we didn't.

Next match is against Galatasaray in Euro Cup....

EURO Cup Semi Final Leg 2
29.04.2010,Thursday
Ali Sami Yen (Attendance:23785)
Refereed by: Kempter,M
Galatasaray - Everton 1:1
.....................Milan Baros (62)..........................................Tim Cahill (12)

Solid match by Everton,they could win this match but they are happy with even result because they are in their first Euro Cup Final in history.And they will play against great European and great Italian team A.C. Milan.7 times Champions Cup winners,17 times Seria A winners,5 times Italian Cup winners.This is also their first Euro Cup final in history of club.Cantona:"I'm pleased with performance,Galata didn't threaten us not even one time that we will play extra time."

Next match is against Liverpool in Premier Division...

May Report:

Premier Division
02.05.2010,Sunday
Refereed by: Dowd,P
Everton - Liverpool 0:1
....................................................................................Fernando Torres (34)
.................................................................................Albert Riera injured (24)

Not so good performance by Everton and that revenged on them.Cantona:"I'm so disappointed, because we can't win our greatest rivals.I hope,next time will be our triumph."

Next match is against Sunderland in Premier Division ....

Premier Division
05.05.2010,Wednesday
The Stadium of Light (Attendance:46732)
Sunderland - Everton 2:1
..........Giovani dos Santos ( 6 ).......................................Jadson (45)
.....................Darren Bent (30)

Great performance by The Black Cats.Everton did deserve one point,but not and victory.Cantona:"I don't know what to say on this game.We didn't deserve anything and I would congratulate to Sunderland's victory."

Next match is against Burnley in Premier Division...

Premier Division
07.05.2010,Friday
Goodison Park (Attendance:37981)
Refereed by: Webb,H
Everton - Burnley 2:0
.....................James Vaughan (12)
.....................Jo (38)

Solid match by mixed Everton team.This match Cantona wasn't here because of personal problems.Round,S:"Yes, I'm very pleased with their performance.Eric told me to mix squad for little, I did and I'm pleased with performance.Of course he will be on the bench against Milan but he won't be back on Blackburn game."

Next match is against Blackburn in Premier Division....

Premier Division
09.05.2010,Sunday
Ewood Park (Attendance:28257)
Blackburn - Everton 1:0
.....................Jason Roberts (51)

Not so good match by The Toffees.Blackburn deserved this victory and they could win by more goal difference.Round,S:"I'm disappointed with their performance.We could win this match if lads approached more aggressivly."

Next match is against A.C. Milan in Euro Cup Final ....

Euro Cup Final
12.05.2010,Wednesday
HSH-Nordbank-Arena (Attendance:46500)
Refereed by: Zimmermann,C
A.C. Milan - Everton 1:1
.....................Pato (4).......................................................Tim Cahill (78)
................................................................................Tim Cahill injured (89)
Penalty Shoot-out:
..............Klaas-Jan Huntelaar scored....................Yakubu scored
.....................Ronaldinho scored....................................Louis Saha missed
............Andrea Pirlo scored..............Marouane Fellaini missed
................Thiago Silva scored.....................John Heitinga scored

Great performance by The Toffees.But Rossoneri took victory on penalties unfortunately for Everton.Cantona:"I'm so proud on my lads.To play like this against potential Seria A winners.Amazing! I hope that we will have more luck next season,then we could prove how strong are we."

--------------------------
Now, few screenshots...from all leagues I put to play with....I hope you liked first season...I think that i'll put second season with less details...Enjoy...

View attachment 26670
View attachment 26671
View attachment 26672
View attachment 26673
View attachment 26674
View attachment 26675
View attachment 26676
View attachment 26677
View attachment 26678
View attachment 26679
View attachment 26680
View attachment 26681
View attachment 26682
View attachment 26683
View attachment 26684
View attachment 26685
View attachment 26686
View attachment 26687
View attachment 26688
View attachment 26689
View attachment 26690
View attachment 26691
View attachment 26692
View attachment 26693
View attachment 26695

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Last edited:
July Report:

View attachment 27082

Transfers in:
manuele-blasi-120x120-pt.jpg

Everton bought Italian midfielder Manuele Blasi on free transfer from Napoli
Transfers out:
_Image.aspx

Lucas Neill, Carlo Nash and Louis Saha have left Everton because they did not get new contract offer
Transfers out:
m1dz7k3a6qed.jpg
_Image.aspx

Great offers from Man City did not leave manager Cantona disinterested.Two offers for John Heitinga and Mikel Arteta left the club for £25.25M together.
Transfers out:
tn_1161106584.jpg

Manager Cantona was looking for new reserve goalkeeper so he was delighted when Stuttgart offered loan until the end of the season for Sebastian Viera.
Transfers out:
Distin-Sylvain12.jpeg

Breaking news from Goodison Park.Olympique Lyonnais have offered £6.25M for 32-year old defender Sylvain Distin and offer was accepted.From this day,Distin is the new member of Lyon.
Transfers out:
bilyaletdinov_daniyar03447_s.jpg
4591.jpg

Cantona is still looking for new reserve goalkeeper, rumours are that Silviu Lung jr will come on Goodison Park.In mean time, few days ago,great offer came for Scottish goalkeeper Iain Turner from Celtic Park and offer was accepted.Turner was sold for £1.5 M. Some great news for Juventus from Goodison Park.Cantona have accepted their loan offer for Dinijar Bilyaletdinov.
Transfers in:
attachment.php

As we suspected, new player arrived on Goodison Park.Silviu Lung jr has signed three-year deal for The Toffees and Cantona's search for new goalkeeper is over.Everton have secured services of promising Romanian goalkeeper Silviu Lung jr from Universitatea Craiova for reported fee of £2 M.
Transfers in:
hook_up_yoann_gourcuff_and_marie_steiss.jpg

Shock for Parc Lescure and for all Bordeaux fans.Everton signed their jewel Joann Gourcuff and have won in race against all great European clubs such as Real M, Arsenal, Man Utd, Juventus and Inter Milan.The 24-year-old frenchman has signed four-year deal at his new club and will join The Toffees with immediate effect.Everton signed him for record £22 M.
Transfers in:
_Image.aspx
PSG+v+Atletico+Madrid+Emirates+Cup+-ebxixoeGNUc.jpg

More great news at Goodison Park.Everton have completed 2 deals worth £19.5M.English 23-year-old winger Aaron Lennon and 19-year-old Argentinian striker German Pacheco are new players for The Toffees.
Transfers out:
_Image.aspx

Breaking news from Goodison Park, Everton have accept £7 M worth offer for Steven Pienaar.Manager did not want to sell best winger from last season but 28-year-old South-African wanted to leave the club and offer was accepted.

Euro Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd Leg 1
Polonia Warszawa - Everton 0:2
Yakubu (19)
Aaron Lennon (43)
Joseph Yobo sent off (37)

August Report:

04.08.2010/05.08.2010
Transfers in:
25706_200x250.jpg
480.jpg

More great news for Everton fans, 22-year-old Argentinian central defender Nicolas Otamendi has signed five-year deal.Day after Everton completed another transfer,23-year-old Brazilian midfielder Carlos Eduardo from Hoffenheim has signed four-year deal.Value of these 2 transfers was £16 M.
Transfers in:

Amazing new transfer from Everton.After one-and-half-year fight for Croatian captain Darijo Srna.The winner is club who came in this fight last,Srna has signed three-year deal for The Toffees. After offers from Camp Nou,Santiago Bernabeu,Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford,Srna and Shakhtar surprisingly accepted £13.25 M worth offer from Goodison Park.
Transfers out:
_Image.aspx

Shock on Goodison Park, second central defender in Everton squad wants to leave.Phil Jagielka have declared his wish to go in his favorite club Man Utd.Cantona insisted on his stay but he saw that there is nothing else to do then let him go.£7 M offer from The Red Devils, but immediately Sir Alex sent £2 M more and that offer was accepted.
Transfers in:
Christopher%20SambaWS%7E4.jpg

Immediately after he sold Jagielka, manager Cantona sent £15 M worth offer on Ewood Park for 26-year-old central defender Christopher Samba and Sam Allardyce accepted that offer.

About Transfers:
eric+cantona_855_19184106_0_0_7034109_300.jpg

I would like that Jagielka and Pienaar stayed in the club.But I never allow unhappy players to struggle with staying.Especially when transfer window is open.I'm pretty happy with Gourcuff transfer, I think that he really has what is needed to bring club on the next level.

Euro Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd Leg 2
Everton - Polonia Warszawa 2:0
Yoann Gourcuff (20)
Jadson (81)

Premier Division
Stoke - Everton 2:3
Liam Lawrence own goal (28)
Dean Whitehead own goal (33)
Yoann Gourcuff (51)
Phil Neville sent off (72)

Euro Cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 1
Shamrock Rovers - Everton 0:5
Jadson (2)
German Pacheco (9,85)
Stephen Appiah (51)
Joseph Yobo (53)
Manuele Blasi injured (26)

Euro Cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 2
Everton - Shamrock Rovers 3:0
Stephen Appiah (9,pen 82)
Jadson (67)

Premier Division
Everton - West Brom 1:0
Darijo Srna (pen 70)

More to come...Hope you like new style...Enjoy...
----------------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Last edited:
thx....yes i know...many signings....i hope they will play from begining like they are together for 5 years :)

--------------------------------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

I'm really enjoying ur story m8 especially the detail.. Look forward to ur nexxt update

yeah good stroy can u keep the amount of deatil u used because that helps make ita better story