Everton Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoshToffee

Reaction score
Right, i've bin trying out an experiment with Everton to see if we ever get a brand new stadium built in the game, Obviously i've had to cheat (I DONT NORMALLY DO THIS BY THE WAY) and by doin this i've bin robbing alot of the top clubs of there transfer budgets for 5 seasons now, Everton is now worth £1.2bn now but still no stadium built, The council keep rejecting my upgrades to extend Goodison Park due to lack of space so i am restricted to a 50,000 all seater stadium with bog standard corperate facilities, has anyone got further into the game and got a new stadium built or is my experiment a waste of time.

I did something similar with celtic back in fm08. I was initially rejected but after a while it was approved and my stadium begun construction.

Tbh i just think youll need to be patient and wait a while. :S

Right, i've bin trying out an experiment with Everton to see if we ever get a brand new stadium built in the game, Obviously i've had to cheat (I DONT NORMALLY DO THIS BY THE WAY) and by doin this i've bin robbing alot of the top clubs of there transfer budgets for 5 seasons now, Everton is now worth £1.2bn now but still no stadium built, The council keep rejecting my upgrades to extend Goodison Park due to lack of space so i am restricted to a 50,000 all seater stadium with bog standard corperate facilities, has anyone got further into the game and got a new stadium built or is my experiment a waste of time.

why dont you use the data editor (the one the game provides, not the in game one the cheaters use, that fm genie or whatever its called. im not a cheater lol) to write in a future stadium build for everton. this is possible. you have to set a date to move to new ground or something like that. not eactly sure but have a play around

Details are as follows: Tesco Value Stadium, capacity 50 401 (max capacity 60 000 after further expansion), location is Kirkby, Knowsley, and in FM terms, it will have average corporate facilities (it's planned to be built on a shoestring budget). Don't worry about robbing other team's transfer budgets - sock robbing is however still illegal. ;)

It's uncertain whether the new stadium in Kirkby will go ahead so it won't be in FM as a definite move. Final decision isn't due to be made until July/August this year.

So you either have to edit it in yourself, or just be patient and hope eventually the board will build one.

Details are as follows: Tesco Value Stadium, capacity 50 401 (max capacity 60 000 after further expansion), location is Kirkby, Knowsley, and in FM terms, it will have average corporate facilities (it's planned to be built on a shoestring budget). Don't worry about robbing other team's transfer budgets - sock robbing is however still illegal. ;)

It's uncertain whether the new stadium in Kirkby will go ahead so it won't be in FM as a definite move. Final decision isn't due to be made until July/August this year.

So you either have to edit it in yourself, or just be patient and hope eventually the board will build one.

even tesco value stadium??????????

Tesco's are paying most of the cost of the stadium - which has caused all kinds of problems and which is why the stadium is now looking likely not to be built if the government decide Everton are playing fast and loose with tax payers money during the review currently being held. There may be an additional stadium sponsor according to the Everton board. The 'Value' part may be incorrect but I think it would reflect the cost of the stadium being discussed. 150 million for a 50k seater? By comparison, Stanley Park is costed at 450 million for a 60k stadium. (although to try and avoid the problems of hijacking taxpayers money, Everton have been recently claiming the stadium will cost 78 million pounds. That's value :D ).

There's a reason why Everton fans are touchy about their move out of the city, and in fairness I was teasing a little. But the post is fundamentally true.

Last edited:
yeah id heard they were unhappy about moving out to kirkby and also i heard about the money/planning issues. but tescos involvement is brilliant lol.

i can imagine match of the day now:

''here come the players walking onto the pitch at the tesco value stadium, will it be buy one goal get one free today.........?''

lol

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

i also notice the annoying length of my user name. sorry

Tesco's are paying most of the cost of the stadium - which has caused all kinds of problems and which is why the stadium is now looking likely not to be built if the government decide Everton are playing fast and loose with tax payers money during the review currently being held. There may be an additional stadium sponsor according to the Everton board. The 'Value' part may be incorrect but I think it would reflect the cost of the stadium being discussed. 150 million for a 50k seater? By comparison, Stanley Park is costed at 450 million for a 60k stadium. (although to try and avoid the problems of hijacking taxpayers money, Everton have been recently claiming the stadium will cost 78 million pounds. That's value :D ).

There's a reason why Everton fans are touchy about their move out of the city, and in fairness I was teasing a little. But the post is fundamentally true.

BTW mate who you playing this weekend? **** off back to oslo and why are you so interested in everton you seem to know a lot about us and if our tesco stadium happened we would fill it with scousers.

BTW mate who you playing this weekend? **** off back to oslo and why are you so interested in everton you seem to know a lot about us and if our tesco stadium happened we would fill it with scousers.

I know about Everton's Kirkby plans because my family lives in Huyton. I also follow football matters off the pitch intensely because I'm very active in groups against ground share.

When you're old enough, come and join me for a drink in The Albert after a derby match.

I know about Everton's Kirkby plans because my family lives in Huyton. I also follow football matters off the pitch intensely because I'm very active in groups against ground share.

When you're old enough, come and join me for a drink in The Albert after a derby match.

Rather not you see I actually go the game so I dont do pubs like you lot btw your actually sad because your obviously old enough for the pub so I imagine your quite old and pathetic playing on footy manager.

Rather not you see I actually go the game so I dont do pubs like you lot btw your actually sad because your obviously old enough for the pub so I imagine your quite old and pathetic playing on footy manager.

he said after a derby match, suggesting he actually attends. im old enogh for the pub mate and i play footy man. grow up

Very old and very pathetic. That's the advantage of retiring at a young age though - I get the rest of my life to do sad and pathetic things with, like play computer games when my gf is watching ****, drink, go to matches, you know the generally sad and pathetic things old people do. :)

Still, if you ever do manage to get tickets for the derby at a football stadium not made of wood or sponsored by Tescos, let me know and I'll get you one in. I have no hard feelings about blues. I'm old enough to remember when you lot didn't define yourselves by your lack of success and had a bit of class. :)

Very old and very pathetic. That's the advantage of retiring at a young age though - I get the rest of my life to do sad and pathetic things with, like play computer games when my gf is watching ****, drink, go to matches, you know the generally sad and pathetic things old people do. :)

Still, if you ever do manage to get tickets for the derby at a football stadium not made of wood or sponsored by Tescos, let me know and I'll get you one in. I have no hard feelings about blues. I'm old enough to remember when you lot didn't define yourselves by your lack of success and had a bit of class. :)

I cba with you am off to bed, btw you have no class, remember heysel? 39 italians can't be wrong can they?

I cba with you am off to bed, btw you have no class, remember heysel? 39 italians can't be wrong can they?

lol Shankly once said to his keeper, "It wasn't your fault for opening your legs, it was your mother's for opening hers."

Sweet dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.