Ex-Players Scoring Past You?

samleggott

Reaction score
is it just me or does any player you sell that makes a return score past you irregardless of position, form, fitness or anything

no matter who i sell whether it be a right back , CB or striker if they play against me the 100% score past me , even if its just a consolation goal in the 94th minute. is it a bug or am i just simply unlucky?

does this happen to anyone else?

in the pre-match interview i find if you play down the players abilities they play extremely well but if you say they are good then they don't play aswell.

indeed on my 9.3 season with arsenal my stupid board accepted an 20m bid for nasri.. i was well gutted. one of my star players.

when i played man city the team nasri went to. he scored an hat-trick against me lol luckily i won still 4-3 scored last minute

It does tend to happen most of the time. I just sold Jenas to Man City and he scored 2 against me in the 87th and 89th minute when i was 1-0 up.

I was going to say no they don't. They always used to on FM 2008.

But yesterday I was 0-1 up against Hull when on the 89th minute Didier Digard made a jinky run and crossed the ball in for Henok Goitom to equalise :(

glad to hear its not just me, but it happens FAR to often for it to be a coincidence now. ive tried all different types of mind games on them too, playing them down or bigging them up

even poggy nodded one past me for everton :(

it hasnt happend to me but i have seen that kinda stuff happen before...do you think they are trying to make it like real life? because players do score against there old team quite alot lol