Example Vs Burke LOL!

To be Honest why is he fighting with nearly everyone on twitter? lol

Example is a legend! One of my favourite music artists and he seems like a top bloke!

Example is a talentless *** tbqfh, so I had a chuckle when he offered to write a song for them.

Example is a talentless *** tbqfh, so I had a chuckle when he offered to write a song for them.

If you dont like he music it doesnt mean he is talentless, how many number 1's have you?

If you dont like he music it doesnt mean he is talentless, how many number 1's have you?

As far as I'm aware, he doesn't play any instruments; so his "talent'' revolves around his vocal & songwriting. He's failed at rap, and over the past year or so; he's been bringing out these "club friendly'' songs which have amazingly made him successful. I look at his lyrics and I'm not impressed at all...therefore I'm going to call him talentless.

Also, number 1's mean absolutely nothing and I find it hilarious that you've played that card.

As far as I'm aware, he doesn't play any instruments; so his "talent'' revolves around his vocal & songwriting.
Yea so he isnt talentless oO) If he was his music wouldnt be successful.

He's failed at rap, and over the past year or so; he's been bringing out these "club friendly'' songs which have amazingly made him successful.
He failed at Rap in your opinion, dispite making a load of money from it. I personally love his early stuff.
I look at his lyrics and I'm not impressed at all...therefore I'm going to call him talentless.
You dont like his stuff? As I said above that doesnt mean he is talentless.

Also, number 1's mean absolutely nothing and I find it hilarious that you've played that card.
He is obviously talented if he is doing well, which he is ;)

As far as I'm aware, he doesn't play any instruments; so his "talent'' revolves around his vocal & songwriting. He's failed at rap, and over the past year or so; he's been bringing out these "club friendly'' songs which have amazingly made him successful. I look at his lyrics and I'm not impressed at all...therefore I'm going to call him talentless.

You say you find it Hilarious that he played the Number 1s card. Yet you played the most clear, Club friendly music card. HE IS GIVING THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY WANT...

He is obviously talented if he is doing well, which he is ;)

Well that's bullshit. Since when do you need to be talented to be 'doing well'? Paris Hilton, for example. And yes, I appreciate her wealth comes from her family, but that's not the point. The point is that you don't need to be talented to be rich and famous and do well.

Well that's bullshit. Since when do you need to be talented to be 'doing well'? Paris Hilton, for example. And yes, I appreciate her wealth comes from her family, but that's not the point. The point is that you don't need to be talented to be rich and famous and do well.

He never mentioned Fame or Money now did he, lets not make up a difinition of doing well now...

He is Number 1.. Which to me is success... So yes he is doing well.

He never mentioned Fame or Money now did he, lets not make up a difinition of doing well now...

He is Number 1.. Which to me is success... So yes he is doing well.

So what, your definition of 'doing well' doesn't include being rich and famous? Lets make no bones about it, he is doing well, but what i was saying was you don't have to be talented to do well. Another example: Rebecca Black earns fackloads for one of the worst songs I have heard in my life.

So what, your definition of 'doing well' doesn't include being rich and famous? Lets make no bones about it, he is doing well, but what i was saying was you don't have to be talented to do well. Another example: Rebecca Black earns fackloads for one of the worst songs I have heard in my life.

But that song is awful in your opinion, Not saying i like it, but it must of had some support to generate that much money, let be totally honest here, If someone is hitting Number 1s in the charts, Making Money, Becoming a world wide name for his Music, He must have talent... No doubt about it, Whether you like his stuff or not, You should be able to see his Talent, in the same way, We can hate others( Football players) but realise the talent they have.

But that song is awful in your opinion, Not saying i like it, but it must of had some support to generate that much money, let be totally honest here, If someone is hitting Number 1s in the charts, Making Money, Becoming a world wide name for his Music, He must have talent... No doubt about it, Whether you like his stuff or not, You should be able to see his Talent, in the same way, We can hate others( Football players) but realise the talent they have.

The whole point of the song was that it was so horrendously bad it was unique. That shows a distinct lack of talent: nobody actually liked it for its impressive talent on display, they liked it because it was bad. I'm not arguing that Example doesn't have much talent (though I don't think so myself), I'm just saying that you don't need talent to 'do well'. This argument's gone on for rather too long in rather too much of an off-topic way, so I'll leave it at that, since you're a tenacious little gnome. ;)

The whole point of the song was that it was so horrendously bad it was unique. That shows a distinct lack of talent: nobody actually liked it for its impressive talent on display, they liked it because it was bad. I'm not arguing that Example doesn't have much talent (though I don't think so myself), I'm just saying that you don't need talent to 'do well'. This argument's gone on for rather too long in rather too much of an off-topic way, so I'll leave it at that, since you're a tenacious little gnome. ;)

Insult insult insult... I call it there.

And i like Friday btw ;)

I'll end as i wanna play FM.