Replica kits problem. Please HELP!

ilincaraul

Reaction score
I have installed only replica kits for my FM 2009, I've spent a lot of time looking for them but they don't fit the kit texture (or whatever it's called).

My guess is that I also have to change the kit panel (i've read that on another forum, but I have no idea how to do that).

So, can anyone please help me with this...? Any idea what I have to do so that the texture (again...or whatever it's called) fit the kits?

I have attached a print screen to this thread with how the kits appear but I have no idea if you will see them or not 'cause this is my first post (and thread) on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

the kit_panel is working fine as the images are showing. what needs to be changed is the kit effects. this is done by installing the "default" kits folder into your graphics/kits area. Its acts as a template so every teams kits follow that kind of style, and has its own effects file which gets rid of the old kits faded background.
I got it from sortitoutsi originally when I started using those kits on FM08, and it still works perfectly well on FM09. Find it attached. (if i shouldn't have attached it, then please let me know and i'll remove it)