Extra time bug

mafi

Reaction score
Does Sigames have any intention to fix the extra-time stupid bug?
3 minutes of extra time must be 3 minutes not 5 or 6 minutes like in FM2009 !

many a time I have conceded in the 96th minute when 93 minutes injury time was announced.

This was an issue on '08 as well. Extra times used to go beyond 130minutes and there was always a goal in the last minute.

Personally I don't see how that is a bug? How many games irl have you watched where the referee has allowed more than the allocated injury time? I remember as a child watching Darlington v Solihull in FA Cup and Uriah Rennie (****) played 12 mins of injury time, resulting in Solihull scoring an equaliser with last kick of the game! It's part and parcel of football, it's not set in stone and is up to the referee to play how many minutes he see's fit...

the extra time that is given by the 4th official is always the MINIMUM amount of extra time, not the maximum. not a bug.

the extra time that is given by the 4th official is always the MINIMUM amount of extra time, not the maximum. not a bug.

Yeah, quite often irl, you'll see the 4th official hold up, say 3 minutes and then there will be a stoppage resulting in the injury time going over the 3 minutes.