F*** my life - Funny Site

Raphael.

Reaction score
My friend showed me this site where people post bad things that have happened in thier life and you vote if the person deserved it or if there life sucks,

I was scanning through with my mate and some of the stuff on it was hilarious.
Just though I should share it.

http://www.fmylife.com/

*JonoMUFC something you wanna post on this site....?* :p

Last edited:
Site reminds me of grouphug from back in the day. But seriously...

7d4t6.png

Site reminds me of grouphug from back in the day. But seriously...

7d4t6.png

My question for someone saying FML about internet being down is... If your internet is down how can you quite simply say FML on here ****** XD **** your life indeed and grow some lol.

Website for alot of attention seekers in all honesty, yes funny to laugh at them but people need to take a hard look at themselves lol. FML my internets down ! - Alot of people don't have internet so think yourself lucky you have it to go down cu**

People who say FML are attention seeking, ungrateful morons in my opinion.

The website is hilarious for me, not because I like laughing at people's misfortunes but I laugh at the idea that some people think some (not some.. more like 99.99%) of these things are so bad.

The website is hilarious for me, not because I like laughing at people's misfortunes but I laugh at the idea that some people think some (not some.. more like 99.99%) of these things are so bad.

Some of them are bad e.g I saw one that went like this..... I got to help my mum install a *** swing that her bf got her :S

OMFG! This is fate but whilst searchin' up the base I came across this site this morning!

Makes my life seem better.

People that complain about how bad their lives are constantly on Facebook etc **** me off so much

Hahaha Raf, im very tempted to post that ackbar is having a baby with my brother!

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

People that complain about how bad their lives are constantly on Facebook etc **** me off so much

On the topic of my brother, he does that **** all the time. "Why is everything so hard? FML!"

More like "STFU man up and stopping ******** about your sad pathetic life on facebook"

Today, I got a birthday card from my parents. It was my sister's from earlier in the year. They scratched out her name and wrote mine underneath. FML XD XD

Today my grandma was leaning over in front of me vacuuming while wearing a v-neck shirt. Out of instinct I glanced at her chest. She's 75. I checked out my 75 year old grandma. FML

XD XD XD XD XD XD

Last edited:
Ohhh I saw one and it was like. Today was my 18th and all my parents got ma was a $5 Itunes voucher which came free from the Iphone my parents got my sister for graduating middle school XD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I lost my job. I was so upset that I put in my favorite mix CD of all the songs that get me feeling better. While scanning for my favorite song, I hit the car in front of me. FML
XDXD

my guilty pleasure. when im down in the dumps i always check this site just to get a good laugh :D

Most of them are fake.
And theres a millon sites like fml.
My life is average.
GMH
MLID
MLIR
MLIB

Theres millons of them.

Today,two robbers entered into my apartment holding me at gunpoint,while i was wanking. FML

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I am that sad I checked the **** My Life website. FML

Seriously is this what the internet is now coming to?