Gazza123

Reaction score
Ok well i edited morcambe in fm editor 2010, i changed the name, changed there division from league 2 to the prem, changed all there players, finances, staff etc BUT, when i start a new game, im in the league cup and prem, but im not in the FA Cup, how do i edit it so that im in the FA Cup?

Is there no other way to sort it? cause how would i make the FA cup again??

Just don't do a straight swap with the premiership club. Swap with a League 1 team, then a Championship team and then a Premiership team. That's what I did and it worked

Even when i try create a new FA Cup it just seems exactly the same as the old, how do i just add my new team to the FA cup, like what button do i press? theres Teams, Teams for next season, Teams (other division) and Registered Teams, ( ps there all empty anyway but yet somehow in game all the other teams still play in the FA cup)

Even when i try create a new FA Cup it just seems exactly the same as the old, how do i just add my new team to the FA cup, like what button do i press? theres Teams, Teams for next season, Teams (other division) and Registered Teams, ( ps there all empty anyway but yet somehow in game all the other teams still play in the FA cup)
Just do as I said in my previous post. Go into the editor, go to League 1, swap a club from it with Morecambe, go to Championship and swap a club with Morecambe and do the same for the Premiership. Your team should still be in the F.A Cup

K got it sorted, i messed around with a few things, not 100% sure what i did, but im now in FA cup lol, cheers for the help and time dudes.

K got it sorted, i messed around with a few things, not 100% sure what i did, but im now in FA cup lol, cheers for the help and time dudes.

Yo Gazza.. wat exactly did u do to fix this problem?