InValide jr

Reaction score
I'm sure like me many of you will have played quite a few saves and possibly one as Arsenal and another as Barcelona :)

But im stuck on my barca save xavi is retiring at 34 :( and i want to replace him with some exceptional and is a natural MC, obviously fabregas is the player that comes to mind but the thing holding me back is from when i played on an arsenal save (before it broke) he never really did better than a 7.1-7.3 season i tried many differnt ways of playing him too but he rarely scored and only got 10-15 assists a season nothing on the likes of hazard!

i was just wondering if anyone has bought fabregas with their barca side and if so has he played well for you??

Where do you play him, AMC or MC? I think he might need retraining for MC to replace Xavi.

Thiagooooooooo

Thiago, is a perfect replacement for xavi. If you train him right and have xavi and iniesta tutor him he becomes awesome.
Fabregas is pretty perfect too though lol

thaigo is my amc at the mo with andres on AML :D but maybe i'l retrain thaigo to MC :)

Oh lol maybe bring in a new AML and drop iniesta to CM :)

Javier Pastore wil rock the house, and rock the Calanta Town

Andrea Poli is a direct replacement for Xavi, Similar playing styles and is very creative and has high passing stats.

The likes of Kevin and Ander from Zaragoza are very good... if not Thiago is touted as the next conductor of Barcelona's midfield in Rl too and his stats in FM are just superb, you should look to bring him in instead of splashing out 30-50m on the likes of Pastore and Fabregas.. infact your whole Youth Team is filled with exceptional talent, you should really take a good look at those players and owing to the famed La Masia Academy, you are probably brining in brilliant regens aswell